VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Hunt, My Paradise [v0.1.2] [MrRazv]

1. 5.00 star(s)

roxn884

Great game, everything is go the quality and the body type of the characters..Why did you abandon this game and why there Is no android version of this game , Its very uncomfortable and risky whilst playing it on PC I loved most of its graphics and the concept waiting for the android version.Carry on with what you are doing and make more games like this and don't forget to update this current game ..Will be waiting...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

acehigh

This game has come a very long way from the first version. The renders, the writing, and the overall effort to listen to the fanbase has improved leaps and bounds. You can tell the developer has put in a lot of work with this most recent version.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

This is for this version
    PROS
    Models are different. Haven't seen them used before
    CONS
    Writing needs help. The English isn't bad, it just needs help with the structure
    Overall
    I just couldn't go on with the story. The writing was making my brain hurt. Like I said, the English isn't bad but the structure needs some help. The use of models I haven't seen before is what saved this one from getting two stars. I'll try back after the next update to see if things get better.