• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Banner.jpg

Overview:
"A strapping young man is on the newfound path of learning what it means to be a Hunter. While traveling with your friends, you will protect the castle and hunt monsters; while eventually growing strong enough to begin the quest for your missing brother and his partner. During your quest for power, you find and work alongside multiple beautiful women. How you handle the surrounding situations depends on the choices you make. Will you make your paradise come true? Or leave it as it is?"​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-01
Release Date: 2021-04-30
Developer: MrRazv
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
-
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Patches: Incest

* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

58.jpg 104.jpg 168.jpg 722.jpg 792G.jpg 629.jpg 307.jpg 685.jpg 937.jpg sq15.jpg 911.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
If already the description is such a crime against the English language then I don't have much hope for the game itself.
I'm sorry for my English. It is not that perfect you probably expected. I'm trying my best now to make it understand able for everyone and might soon hire someone who can do the translating work for me instead. I'm serious with making this game.

Wow, he sexed her so hard that there's smoke coming out of his penis :eek:

Haha I'm sorry for that it's n't the best i made. But promising it will seen better next time.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'm sorry for my English. It is not that perfect you probably expected. I'm trying my best now to make it understand able for everyone and might soon hire someone who can do the translating work for me instead. I'm serious with making this game.

Haha I'm sorry for that it's n't the best i made. But promising it will seen better next time.
What is your native language?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
The game has very specific graphics, when I saw the characters, I got Celebrity Deathmatch vibe.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You're a boy who once lived in a small village. Who was destroyed years ago by the onslaught of monsters.
If you were destroyed years ago by monsters, how can you be the MC of this game?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes