4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
They have botched plastic surgery faces and too much lip fillers. Also, they all have the overly attached girlfriend expression.

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
let me guess no incest content right ?. Is there something like this planned or nahhh ?.
Actually there is, but since I don't want to break those laws on patreon I have to figure out how I can add Incest content without breaking any law. That's why I added ingame a choice which says what your relation with Selina. (In my opinion she is your sister)

Reactions: House Of Black

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
Actually there is, but since I don't want to break those laws on patreon I have to figure out how I can add Incest content without breaking any law. That's why I added ingame a choice which says what your relation with Selina. (In my opinion she is your sister)
ohhh ok thank you very much for the information i play the immediately UwU

Reactions: MrRazv

Mythereal

Oct 3, 2019
I see people complaining about the devs english and about the characters faces/designs. This game is still very much in its infancy, and compared to some of the other games on the site, there isn't that big of a problem with the devs use of grammar considering that english might not be his first language. As for the character design, they look much better than alot of games I've played through. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing where the dev takes the game. Keep up the good work bud.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update. Fortunately, we can now continue with this game. (y)

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Has this been fully updated? Two of the download sites show 520 megs, 2 show 545 meg, and everything is still labeled as version 1. I'll download one of the 545 meg packages just to check but it looks like we need a little clarification and updating on the OP here.

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
Has this been fully updated? Two of the download sites show 520 megs, 2 show 545 meg, and everything is still labeled as version 1. I'll download one of the 545 meg packages just to check but it looks like we need a little clarification and updating on the OP here.
I checked it and it turns out I have the zip file on 520mb as well. But all should be the same because I chose the same zip files from Mac and PC&Linux from the same directory.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So by avoidable cheating I am assuming that the mc is the one doing the cheating right?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes