4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
It was a fun small story. I do think it would be a good idea to have someone proofread the story, as there were a few errors, that I saw. Cute charecters and fun environment.

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
If Lisa and MC were in school together(implied to be classmates) how can she already be a retired hunter?
That's not in the story at the moment, which will be explained later in the updates.
If you noticed, when the characters told Faye about their story, they also indicated their ages and they'r ages were different from each other.
For now, what I can tell you is that MC and his friends started to become hunters later than Lisa.

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
It was a fun small story. I do think it would be a good idea to have someone proofread the story, as there were a few errors, that I saw. Cute charecters and fun environment.
Hi , could you pm me with the error's you found so I can fix them for next update. Someone did proof read it but he didn't found any error.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, the game (right now, didn't play the old one) has a very "WVM" feel to it. The best friend confessing in the beginning and the girlfriend of one year without ever getting physical are both traits that expose where the inspiration for the remake came from. It would not surprise me if Priscilla suddenly starts to get off on watching the MC with other girls. It's not bad, this game could make for a great story.
We'll be watching.

Reactions: Carlosdan
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes