4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bigleggy

Jun 12, 2020
Hello, I got that with MCcafee security, and I checked the file completely if there was any virus on the file. But I didn't found anything of any virus on the file. My PC is protected by a strong virus security system and I also regularly perform tasks to search for viruses on my computer. So far, nothing found.
The problem is the file is on the Anon website that is riddled with issues. the verified clean file needs to be on a site like Mega

Reactions: Forgotted

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625856138870.png

JUN 26, 2021 AT 12:48 PM
Temporarily stopping developing with the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1625856200788.png

JUN 7, 2021 AT 10:13 PM
I'm still here and working on the update!
1625856226035.png

MAY 9, 2021 AT 7:58 PM
Development of upcoming update and answering some questions.

Reactions: Rory Smith

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The Developer was kind enough to inform us that they have been revamping this game from what they learned during the experience, which has turned into a similar - but different - game project.

Marking this as Abandoned, the new game is planned for 2022.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
The Developer was kind enough to inform us that they have been revamping this game from what they learned during the experience, which has turned into a similar - but different - game project.

Marking this as Abandoned, the new game is planned for 2022.
and what is the new game called? and is a new game being made based on this game or not?

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am very sorry that the project is taking so long.... However, the good news is that I am still working on the creation of the new project.
I know it's all taking so long, but that is due to my job.
I hope to invest some more time soon and release the new project as soon as possible.

How long it will take for the project to be released I cannot say at the moment, but it will be before 2023.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Hello everyone!

I am very sorry that the project is taking so long.... However, the good news is that I am still working on the creation of the new project.
I know it's all taking so long, but that is due to my job.
I hope to invest some more time soon and release the new project as soon as possible.

How long it will take for the project to be released I cannot say at the moment, but it will be before 2023.
was there any update or progress o the game

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes