4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Pic 5, MC: Okay, so... this is gonna sound like bullshit, but in order to do my magic, I have to cum the spell in the Elvish alphabet on your back.
Companion: That doesn't look like Elvish.
MC: Shit, I did Orcish, let me try again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kaneeden

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Feedback: The models don't have good matching pixel density for normal mapping on pores. So the pores on the body look correct, but they end up being so large on the face that the face looks about as smooth as a orange peel.

You would have better results if you just dropped normal mapping all together, or corrected the rendering engine you are using to treat the face differently. Or edit the models and add a second set of UV map coordinates to the model's face and then use that second set in conjunction with the shader.

I would also suggest you try to use three point lighting whereever you can. That's a crutch though, it just promises good baseline results. I would watch this video and learn:

Your image quality would be miles better with more lighting work.

Reactions: MrRazv

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Best of luck to you developer and the game. Will give it a try alway up for something new ;).

Reactions: MrRazv

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Traevelliath

Jun 11, 2020
Virtually every blender rendered game has this weird and unrealistic skin shader to it as if it's some kind of curse...
It looks like rough vax that doesn't reflect the light properly.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes