4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
The English and story are much better from the first version of the game, so major props for that MrRazv.

Priscilla looks great from the front, but absolutely scalped from the sides. Like, literally you see her skull.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I try to do my best to get it as good as possible so you guys can enjoy the game. What I can tell you now is that you won't notice it anymore in the upcoming update.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really really like this. I hope you don't turn it to free roam or sandbox though. I'm also glad it is harem because I couldn't only chose one of these lovely ladies.

Yes there is some language problems like "atack" when it should be "attack" when you are fighting but I could understand it all and thoroughly enjoyed the writing and characters.

I'm looking forward to more and best of luck with this. Thank you :)

Mr.Angel

Dec 8, 2019
I'm sorry for my English. It is not that perfect you probably expected. I'm trying my best now to make it understand able for everyone and might soon hire someone who can do the translating work for me instead. I'm serious with making this game.

Haha I'm sorry for that it's n't the best i made. But promising it will seen better next time.
Will there ever be a port for android?

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I liked the story of the other version better than this one,in the other one the friend wanted mc to have a harem,in this current one mc cheats on his girlfriend,disappointed with that(n):rolleyes:,i will wait until the girlfriend wants mc to have a real harem to start playing

but the game is good,don't get me wrong(y)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
My Hunt, My Paradise [v0.1.2] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 1.09GB
Win Compressed Size: 248MB - -

Original Mac Size: 1.07GB
Mac Compressed Size: 231MB - -

Android Port
Android Compressed Size: 250MB - -

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
what's up with those filename .rpy~ ???
I copy the incest script.rpy but it didn't replace script.rpy~
Do I need to change something? delete script.rpy~
At least there's only one script.rpyc that was created and script.rpyc~ doesn't exist.
But which one did the game/renpy use to compile the rpyc??? .rpy~ or .rpy???

Last edited:

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
what's up with those filename .rpy~ ???
I copy the incest script.rpy but it didn't replace script.rpy~
Do I need to change something? delete script.rpy~
At least there's only one script.rpyc that was created and script.rpyc~ doesn't exist.
But which one did the game/renpy use to compile the rpyc??? .rpy~ or .rpy???
You just need to extract script.rpy in the game folder and when you start a new game, you can give MC a name, and you can change the relationship between you and Selina, the Patreon version has Selina's relation as the default room-mate and with the incest patch Selina it is default sister.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes