How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I haven't tried this game yet, but I must tell you. As soon as I see the words "hypnotized", "mind control". For me that is synonymous with "bad writing". And even if you can write, the mind control gimmick has been so overused that it's almost as common as the harem tag.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames and nozu

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I haven't tried this game yet, but I must tell you. As soon as I see the words "hypnotized", "mind control". For me that is synonymous with "bad writing". And even if you can write, the mind control gimmick has been so overused that it's almost as common as the harem tag.
I agree. Also, where is the fun in watching mc banging mindless zombies.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Just like having male protagonist or being alive is.

Reactions: The Naughty Three

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Ah the old trope of not combined with kink-shaming. You know, I am usually extremely nice on this forum, as most can tell. I will make an exception for you. It's my conscious choice to allow some other parts of my personality show here for the first time.

I don't care if my particular preference has been overused by someone (actually there aren't many hypnosis themed games on this forum or in adult games universe, but noticing that requires actual analysis skill, which you have not demonstrated).

If I wanted to do a very commercially successful game, I wouldn't do this, I would actually do bad writing that you seem to prefer: i.e. mom gets attracted to MC for no reason whatsoever despite every . In my game these boundaries are at least broken through slowly with loads of hypnotherapy. Also the hypnosis in the game is semi-realistic, the only unrealistic factor is that everyone is extremely hypnotically suggestable, being in 10% of human population, and yes some of the incest-preventing mechanics are suspended but not to the extend that you seem to prefer.

The hypnotherapy scripts are real. Yes, it is mind control and hypnosis fetish. Unapologetically so. And clicking on this game to give an opinion without playing it makes you a seem like a stupid cunt. Now go wank to some vanilla shit and never come here again.

Last edited:

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Will this stay fully VN or become semi sandbox?
There won't be a map or money, but the points of domintation vs love per every girl is calculated so the route gets chosen for each at the end. Also in the next part, starting from next update, there will be some repetition as hypnotizes them further and further. So not sure if that is sandbox or not

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So you haven't played the game, you don't have the relevant fetish, and you think the existence of bad games is a reason to not try to make a good game. Absolutely nothing about that is constructive.

But it's not like other games on here are actually consistently better written. The thing is, good writing is absolutely essential to the mind control genre, which is why it's so much more obvious when people just phone it in. After all, you need a well-defined mind if you're gonna make a fetish out of twisting and controlling it. But the generic stuff is phoned in just as often, you just don't notice because it's easier to write. If you look at some of the well-written MC erotica out there on dedicated fetish sites, it's clear that there's a shortage of that kind of quality in the adult video game space, but that just makes it all the more important to fill that absence. Compared to some of the greats, this game so far is pretty average, but the fact that it actually puts some effort into the hypnosis scenes and how they impact a character's mental state already puts it a league above most of the stuff you've stereotyped the genre into.

Sex content incoming. I wanted to do slow corruption, perhaps overdid the slow part. It is my first game
If anything, I feel like the game is held back by the need to include some sort of sexual content in every update, resulting in generic scenes like shower peeping and that one nurse fantasy slowing down the progression of the hypnotic corruption. I believe you mentioned that the slowest part of development is waiting for the art to come in, which just makes me think, "Damn, we'd be a lot further along if they skipped some of that stuff."

Or I at least wish more of the artwork was focused on the hypnotic aspects. Personally, I'd be a lot more turned on seeing the older sister slumped in the protagonist's arms while he whispers into her ear and guides her to an orgasm (something like only sexier and less constipated) than seeing her naked in the shower. But I guess then other people would have the same kind of complaints about the art resources being wasted.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Alright, having finally gotten around to actually playing this update, a few bugs/issues: There's no transition between the end of the previous update and the start of this one, meaning the protagonist instantly zoops into the hypnotist office from his kitchen with no fade effect. There's also another instance of "Alex" instead of "[Your name here]" in the second choice. Also, when the protagonist says "Wow, it's almost lunchtime! Time to go home," the scene has already switched back to his room. (Only in the bad ending, though.)

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Alright, having finally gotten around to actually playing this update, a few bugs/issues: There's no transition between the end of the previous update and the start of this one, meaning the protagonist instantly zoops into the hypnotist office from his kitchen with no fade effect. There's also another instance of "Alex" instead of "[Your name here]" in the second choice. Also, when the protagonist says "Wow, it's almost lunchtime! Time to go home," the scene has already switched back to his room. (Only in the bad ending, though.)
Thank you, will fix these asap

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Ah the old trope of not combined with kink-shaming. You know, I am usually extremely nice on this forum, as most can tell. I will make an exception for you. It's my conscious choice to allow some other parts of my personality show here for the first time.

I don't care if my particular preference has been overused by someone (actually there aren't many hypnosis themed games on this forum or in adult games universe, but noticing that requires actual analysis skill, which you have not demonstrated).

If I wanted to do a very commercially successful game, I wouldn't do this, I would actually do bad writing that you seem to prefer: i.e. mom gets attracted to MC for no reason whatsoever despite every . In my game these boundaries are at least broken through slowly with loads of hypnotherapy. Also the hypnosis in the game is semi-realistic, the only unrealistic factor is that everyone is extremely hypnotically suggestable, being in 10% of human population, and yes some of the incest-preventing mechanics are suspended but not to the extend that you seem to prefer.

The hypnotherapy scripts are real. Yes, it is mind control and hypnosis fetish. Unapologetically so. And clicking on this game to give an opinion without playing it makes you a seem like a stupid cunt. Now go wank to some vanilla shit and never come here again.
Well, I have since tried the game and I will say that your approach to hypnotism/mind control is more refined and thought out than most other games in this genre that I have played. And I have played quite a few, so I probably have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to anything involving mind control. And your example of "i.e. mom gets attracted to MC for no reason"
would be a good example of no writing or thought put into it at all, kinda like a necklace with magic powers allowing you to mind control anything with tits. I can make straw man arguments too.

And at no point did I kink-shame anyone or anything. Also good writing is not synonymous with realistic writing, so I don't know why you seem to confuse the two. Unless your specific aim is to mirror reality and your average human within it. And let's be honest most games on this site operate in fantasyland, but that doesn't mean they can't be well written. Like you said yourself, your game is trying to be "semi-realistic", at least the hypnosis part, but there is still suspension of disbelief that you need to allow for and that doesn't mean it's bad writing. What determines good or bad writing is how you write something, not what you are writing about or how realistic it is.

Anyway thanks for making an exception for me, I'll take that and leave. Good luck with the game.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Hypnotized Family [v0.31] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 378mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Any news on the next update? The latest Patreon post (from the small glimpse that non-subscribers can see) mentions that it's expected this month, but that was back at the beginning of the month.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes