How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
We tried adding animations, but our artist didn't like the look of them, perhaps the person who did them didn't have the right style of animation. Now removed. If enough patrons ask for them, we will ask someone else to make them again
If you do add animations, please also add the option to turn them off. This is a simple but often neglected feature that makes a big difference for some people, especially in a visual novel where people are trying to focus on reading while stuff keeps moving in the background. I'm motion sensitive and this has become a pretty big issue lately, particularly when people just throw in pointless animations for every background scene in Live2D or something so that everybody's undulating for no reason.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Stupid Question but what word is used for the first hypnotism??
The hint essentially says a word that sounds like relax. But what is it?
I'm not sure if this has changed since the last time I played (several versions ago) or if I'm misremembering, but I don't think that's a quiz with a "correct" answer. It's asking you to choose for yourself what trigger word you want to use. The "hint" is only letting you know what sort of word will make the most sense in the context it will be used. If you choose something like "taco", later dialogue might sound weird.

I might be completely misremembering what you're talking about, though.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
"Your younger sister is much more naïve, cute, sweet, and kind. She is very close to you and loves candy, stuffed animals, and pink. Her fresh petite breasts"

How can you call those tits Petite?

Reactions: zorb9009

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I'm not sure if this has changed since the last time I played (several versions ago) or if I'm misremembering, but I don't think that's a quiz with a "correct" answer. It's asking you to choose for yourself what trigger word you want to use. The "hint" is only letting you know what sort of word will make the most sense in the context it will be used. If you choose something like "taco", later dialogue might sound weird.

I might be completely misremembering what you're talking about, though.

Your choice of trigger words will not influence the story in any ways

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
"Your younger sister is much more naïve, cute, sweet, and kind. She is very close to you and loves candy, stuffed animals, and pink. Her fresh petite breasts"

How can you call those tits Petite?

Well comparatively to other women in the family and the game... But fair point. Our "small-tits" camp of patreons wasn't super happy when the art change made them less petite.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
If you do add animations, please also add the option to turn them off. This is a simple but often neglected feature that makes a big difference for some people, especially in a visual novel where people are trying to focus on reading while stuff keeps moving in the background. I'm motion sensitive and this has become a pretty big issue lately, particularly when people just throw in pointless animations for every background scene in Live2D or something so that everybody's undulating for no reason.

At the point unlikely we'll add them at all. We had animations in mom dream sex scene, but let them go for now. Something in it gave me the creeps and artist felt the same way.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Hypnotized Family [v0.33] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 419mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes