Unity - My Jazzy Lolly Crush [v1.1.2c] [KitOlmek]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

It's pretty much one of those old Newgrounds flash games where you tease the girl until she wants to be fucked, but with a lot more polish. Animations are clean and fluid, it's reactive with audio and expressions and everything, and as a whole does what it sets out to do well.

Still has some room to grow with much needed features, like saving girl presets and new base poses and such. Interface interactions could also get some more QoL like quicker undressing buttons and such, and the girl also needs to be a bit more vocal in how she wants to start as it has a bit of a trial and error element currently. However I hope once the dev gets that all where they want it they're able to call it done, as though it's a nice simple game it's not really somethin that should be his sole magnum opus and need anything more than like a year of updates at most.

Censorship of free version is a shame, especially with it marketing the 'highly detailed anatomy animation' as the main feature. Feels like neutering the core experience. I'd hope long-term once he gets like oodles of customization options in or new base poses he choses to premium that rather than basic sex in a sex game. At the very least should use a mosaic rather than a distracting white-out texture, as at least that'd have a hentai vibe and is some people's fetish anyway.

But yeah, for what it is, a simple dress-up and fuck not-Flash game, it does it's job well. There's not really much more to say on it than that.