VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Life As a Loser [Untranseunte]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Topoll

great game, it shows in a different way different topics that are not often seen in play with these characteristics. I would honestly recommend it for being the game that has given me the most erections.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

Great game, a bit simplistic in dialogues sometimes, but above average for a NTR game. Also the femdom (optional) scenes with the girlfriend are hot. I'd like the femdom to continue escalating, and to add femdom with the sister too (I haven't finished the game, maybe there is).
    In the game things move a bit too fast, but at the same time it feels somewhat credible. Most games that are rushed, are too unrealistic and offer little solid explanation of why the cheating sex scenes happen. This game, although a bit too fast, at least explain things in a more or less interesting way. Albeit naive and simplistic.
    I really like the femdom the most so far. Although I like NTR, I'm a bit saturated of the black bull antagonists. At least here they have some personality. But I prefer another race to be honest.
    A good game, with mediocre graphics, that compensate it with above average writing and lot of content and animations.

Edit: Sadly following the humillation femdom path ended up (Spoilers ahead) in the MC killing himself with a caption "The End". Is the developer penalizing those who like humillation femdom with the GF? Why not develop the MC in this path as a person who gets turned on by humillation. No! better kill him, no more hardcore femdom! This was a disappointment. Still, the game is good while it lasts.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Toweke

A better game than I expected.
    + Good buildup of characters
    + Antagonist isn't a mindless gorilla
    + Motivations make sense, ish
    + Lots of good animated sex scenes
    + Sims 4 has a ton of potential for making H games & this is a good example.
    -/+ Decent dialogue, but a little too flat / it seems English isn't writers first language
    - Black dudes are so overused/boring to me in NTR at this point
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Great NTR Game. The situations are fantastic. Though the art could be improve the overall story is fantastic and I can't wait for the next update. Keep up with the good work!
    By the way hopefully we will see more of the MC's mom in different spicy situations and the GF in lesbian erotica or something more depraved
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Donnie

First i thought a nice game; Something new, but it is totaly anoying without a walkthrough because you can get game over all the time.

And it is not a finished game - a finished chapter only :(

..............................................................................
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Brown-eagle

I like this ntr game. It has a lot of potential. The characters are not your everyday beautiful people but that does give it a touch of reality. Sex scenes are really well made. The only problem i have is i wish the MC sister was a little more thick like the mother. Overall great start to an all Ntr game dev.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

puchie

Love the story. the gf is not the standart beauty queen like in other ntr games and thats what it gives a realistic touch for me. also the relationship between the mc and his gf is changing slowly step by step. cant wait for an update
  8. 4.00 star(s)

kaze32

I was kinda turned off by just the sceenshots of the faces in the game. I was surprised by the 4 gigs this game needs to download as well. It is a classic story of boy meets girl and then he finds himself loving his GF in the arms of another man. Still the faces in the game is a turn off.. I mean it's when their lower lip almost comes up to the nose when they're upset about something. As for the 4 gigs well there's tons of animations, long ones, stacked one after another with many different positions. It seems this Dev really took his time on the sex scenes. For that I'll give 4 stars.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

A very misleading title and an exceptionally misleading game description

As indicated in the title, the MC is a loser... and based on the game description it gives you the sense that you'll be making his life better through your choices, but that's not the case..
    Throughout the entire game, you're humiliated like a bitch , you can only get hard by watching your close ones ( including family) get fucked by black dudes. I fail to understand the Dev's logic of how this makes his life better ??
    There is nothing more in this game than NTR, NTR & more NTR. I understand this is a NTR game, but for fucks sake atleast write a better description for your game to avoid misconceptions..

what a waste of time
  10. 4.00 star(s)

mikl35

Decent if you like NTR. Plot is classic NTR tropes but it's alright and has some different branching paths. Though currently the GF plot is lot better than the mum and sister ones. Art is alright considering and there's a lot of it especially for a V1.0. Looking forward to where this goes.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Hahn1900

Well, its just so bad, i think you have to see it yourself just to see how bad things can be around here.

First the models overall look... well... maybe if you are really into the whole sim models, this thing might be something, guess there are people who like to see sim models do some naughty stuff... but i sure dont, especially not looking that bad. They are just made bad, and you can do so much better with a little more effort to it.

For a VN this just looks really bad and VERY cheap... nothing appealing at all.

I dont mind NTR if its reasonable and so on... but here (ok the intention of the game is pretty much in the title so no surprise) its just to humilate the MC on and on. Might be funny for some people, i dont get it. Whats the point? I mean... its still a VN, so kinda have to tell a story with at least some goal to it... where is this going? Well, probably nowhere. And you cant have any influence here either.

For a first release there is plenty content i guess, not well made, very hasty written without any deeper thaught though.

But, over 4 gig for this bad quality and its not THAT much content either, ok for a first release contentwise but most other games with far better looking renders AND animations would have been about 1 gig maybe with this kind of content... Feels kinda like a prank here.

So... in keypoints.

- looks... bad, just really bad.

- writing, not much good to say either, very hasty written, without proof reading, nearly every dialogue feels very odd, no one on this earth talks like that with eachother, no matter what language, very cringy, but there are way worse written games... so thats something

- sounds... again, bad, really bad, VERY loud and doesnt sound good at all, would have been better without it. Recommend to turn the off.

- animations... if you want to see how those are NOT DONE this is a good example..., next

- story... erm, well... no? I dont think there is a story to it. Its just a VN about a guy that gets humilated one after another and takes it in. If i would be him, after a while i wouldnt even leave the house anymore. But i guess you shouldnt be to serious about the game at all.

- content, there is plenty for a first release, this is the ONLY good thing about the game... but a good amount of content doesnt need to be a good thing if the content itself is just bad. But for the sake of it, just for the amount of content in a first release... well, here comes the one star you have to give in a review.

Honestly.

And this is of course my subjective feeling about this:

The whole game feels like a prank to me, some sort of "trolling" people who hate NTR or like VNs in general or something like that. dunno what the purpose is here. I mean... doing so many images (over 2000) for a bad qulaity thing like this and throwing it out to release with over 4 gb... its really weird, potential to be a running gag around here. So the DEV made some huge effort to create this.

I downloaded it just for fun, iam not into NTR games, but the comments on this made me curious just to see if its funny to watch something "bad"... you get it.. like kinda "its so bad, its even a little funny" if you watch a really trashy movie or something like that. And yeah, in that part the game delivered :D its without a doubt one of the worst games around here and a perfect example how you shouldnt do a VN attempt. But it was kinda funny to watch... for a time being. The fun is not intented though. And there is zero reason for another version to download.

Sorry dev, if this is a serious attempt to create a VN where you want a little success with it, this will not do it.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

oldtaku

For a first release it has plenty of content and its not a grind!

I don't like how the sound is very loud and jarring during sex scenes and the game could use some more polish, its the kind of game where you could easily fast-foward through the whole thing if it didn't catch your interest. And some of the dialog feels forced.
    On the bright side this is probably the best thing Ive seen from the use of sims ( he actually uses some mods for this characters ) though there isnt any competition there lol, but its also the best out of the explicitly- cuckold genre in a while.

Why is the game 4gb though? Thats needlessly huge. The sex scenes aren't that long and the rest of the game is just pictures.