3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
all i can say is this is heavily directed at super cucks or people that like power trips 2/10 for me it wasnt enjoyable. good luck on devs game

Reactions: Frumi

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
What you call a godess... I call her a Troll...

Shees how easy she turned from frigid to a Succubus. She thinks she is world's hottest chick, while she is plain as hell with a bad aditude. Either way, she wouldn't do that to me, i wonder if she will be raped by one of those guys she now seek in town.

Somehow I will find that a good punishment for her way off behaving. Tom on other hand sure need some balls, he really is a loser, how can you get not horny, or maybe he thought like me, damn that girl is a Troll...

Reactions: Soggy Bread

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, this is a definite cuckfest. Not that this sort of thing bothers me completely. I usually take on the role of one of the females (btw, would be nice to see more sister action). Anyway, yeah the cuckiness is definitely on display here. As much as I like it, it really does push the limits of even what I like. So be forewarned..........if you don't like this sort of content, stay very far away.

That being said, it's a pretty darn good first release. Certainly by how much content is in it anywho. In for more....

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
Now welcome to my life (as a teenage loser), the story of my life (as a teenage loser), my teenage loser... LIFE!

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
I'm a Belieber in this game, wondering when he will start making youtube vids of him dancing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and singing like a bitch.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
oh shit they do look like sim models
Yea i guess that is what confused me, i figured everyone would up in arms over the NTR that appears in the previews. I have never played SIMs so dd not catch onto that angle apparently

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes