Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Life Is Good: Academy [v0.02.7] [BOXgurih]

1. 1.00 star(s)

krish719

Review for v0.02.7
    Renders are poor , none of female models are good looking even for HS standards and no personality dor any characters and worst writing as english is terrible in this game and there is no plot of anykind , too many gameover choices or choices that hasn't been developed yet . Finally to sum it up terrible game .
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rogueswan

This game is not a four star currently, but I feel it's getting ragged on a bit harshly to be honest.
    The Engrish is pretty bad, there isn't much of a plot, but the models look hot and the animation is not bad for the few sex scenes there are. I even find the ugly friend who is permenantly trying to cock block you quite amusing.
    If you like NTR content then there is potential here for a half decent NTR title.
    It's stupid, but has a weird charm to it and I don't want the dev to get too discouraged by negative reviews.
    Maybe wait for a few more updates until there is a decent amount of content and give it a try.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

The_fallen_dragon

I tried it... It was filled with the most annoying "wrong

g choice bad end" bullshit that I hate with a passion. I'd rather have the choices at least be two different pathways to the same outcome, at least keep the story going. And its obviously you didn't want the story to go anywhere or do anything with the other choice so why bother a ding them in the first place, just make a kinetic novel and be done with it.

Speaking of story, it's non-existent and I'm not even talking the can't super random shit happens that make no sense it just does (and yes, that's there) literally nothing happens or nothing of note, merit, or moves the story along/builds the world/create interesting characters that makes us stick around just to see what they do.

Graphics are as good expect from this type of "game" mc looks generic, most girls just have hay generic semi anime-esque model look and to be fair I don't hate it which is why I won't give it a one.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

completely unfinished gameplay.
    I hesitated to even spend ANY time for review, but you guys (and girls) should be warned.
    Horrible engrish - worst gameplay - nothing interesting happened.
    Also the dev ignores every negative comment and actively refuses to take input to change for the better.

You don't believe? well - go play this "game" - but don't forget to leave a review your own when you are done.

Oh - and IF you bother to play, and if you find the story -> just tell me, as i didn't find ANY story
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Crowangel

Im sorry but after several episodes now this isnt getting any better and you not listening to any of the criticism offered or using that to make your game better..
    The writing is terrible.. and after so many issues now you should by now have found a friend or someone with an understanding of the english language to proof read and amend your work before release..
    There is SO much unfinished content that should have been finished in earlier chapters BEFORE release..
    Visuals are blurry half the time..
    Plot is non existent.. As a dev you goal should be to capture the reading audience from the 1st episode.. put a lot of work into the debut and then let the story flow from there.. There is no character development, No character introduction.. who the fuck are these people.. and what is their point to the story?
    I even think 1 star is too much for this title.. But people need to be warned ahead of time of HOW BAD this work is..
    Seriously.. take the advice and criticism and actually STOP development until you can have some content to this story because as is now your limping from update to update with no direction to your work..
    Only release something once your confident and those that support you are confident that.. 1... Its actually readable in common English... and 2.... the is some suitable PLOT to follow which as of now there is NONE
  6. 1.00 star(s)

JohnSmith7

As of 0.02.5, the game is currently nothing. It is a jumbled mess of nothing really. You walk around for a bit, read some engrish, and then its game over. Never even saw a sex scene. Didnt see any NTR either. Idk why the dev thought to even release the game at this state. I dont even think i should be reviewing it because it feels like a demo, but the dev is running a patreon for this.