I just want to enjoy school time and choose the right path in my life​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-15
Release Date: 2022-09-15
Developer: BOXgurih -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

sm9.jpg anna9.jpg sekolah15.jpg kelas1.jpg HS2_2022-06-25-02-26-51-479.jpg perjalanan22.jpg town.png sc5.jpg r6.jpg inclass6.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022
I would just like to say that Middle Girl from the banner image is the most American thing I have ever seen made using Honey Select.

Edit: Aww. They changed it! Apparently, the joke still works, because it's getting more reactions now than back when I wrote it? But you gotta understand... she was leaning back and flipping the camera off with both hands and doing like a DX face like some kinda rock star... no, heavy metal star. Now they reigned in everything that was interesting about her personality and replaced it with this boring-ass Dio pose. Also she seems a little more overweight than she did before. Did they redesign the character or something?

Whatever. I liked the old design better. She reminded me of some of Hideo Kojima's most unhinged boss battles! This one just sorta vaguely reminds me of the Dark Souls 1 character creation menu. They went from "so bad it's good" to "this waifu looks slightly worse than the other ones."

Oh well. I hope they get what they wanted out of their artistic vision for the character.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I'm liking the screen shots. Especially the one where the MC is vibing with his friends.

Could you give us more information about the game in the overview and let us know more about the current/future tags?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
just want to enjoy school time and choose the right path in my life
Overview mmm ok,It doesn't say much but it gives you an idea of what it's about.

I proceed to look at the tags...
downloadfile.gif I don't think mc it's going to enjoy the school time.... :KEK: (it seems blackmail is going to be heavy in this story...the tag is repeated twice un genre :whistle:)

Edit:jokes aside,a better overview would be nice and some future tag for those who may be interested in the game, or maybe explain in Dev notes if something is avoidable or not.

Good luck dev.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes