Ren'Py Abandoned My Life Is Good: Academy [v0.02.7] [BOXgurih]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I know why dev put that girl in the middle and have the ntr tag... In the future you will see her have beautiful face and you fall for her but she remember you and reject you... THE END
I don't know man... I kinda like her. She has character. I'd be bummed if it ended like that.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know how much En Tee Argh there's gonna be, but I'd like to know how much. Not a fan of it, just seeing if it'll be substantial.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This is an English speaking forum. As far as I remember, it's also a forum rule, so please stick to English or at least add an English translation to your posts.

B2T: Screenshots looking good, but reading the overview (that tells nothing), looking at the tags (sadly no info about future or avoidable stuff) and reading the comments, I will wait until there is at least 2 more updates. Maybe consider adding more info into the OP. Good luck dev, and don't forget to apply for the DEV Tag.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Who's the big girl in the middle? She's the reason I'm interested in this game, Big girls are LIFE!!!

I don't like NTR, but if it's avoidable then my interest will skyrocket.
That being said if I'm the one doing the NTR & if the one I'm stealing the girl from deserves it, then I'm fine with it.

Last edited:

Joystick68

May 18, 2020
I don't like Hentai games but this one looks good. It is a pity that the developer was so frugal and did not encourage us with at least one scene in which MC is having sex. I hope we will see something in the update. :alien:

Reactions: Scotsman1989
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes