Ren'Py Abandoned My Life Is Good: Academy [v0.02.7] [BOXgurih]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Yes, you can. Use the latest JoiPlay Patreon build not the playstore version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
U know what dude? ALL i mean ALL games that have crashed on joiplay google play version before is now perfectly running & working well! I dont know how much i can thank u for that.Been searching to fix the issue like crazy to be honest.Again,thanks a lot buddy.I appreciate it a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Game is about 30seconds long at the moment, not worth downloading it yet. Honestly don't get why people release games with no content at all, at least wait till you have at least one H scene.
Totally agree, 10+ screens of absolutely nothing... that type of game releasing seems strange, even for beta ver.
What did we get? one vote with a 5 star, really?? If dev will be released new updates every week that's ok, but for now it's absolutely nothing, not worth your time.

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
U know what dude? ALL i mean ALL games that have crashed on joiplay google play version before is now perfectly running & working well! I dont know how much i can thank u for that.Been searching to fix the issue like crazy to be honest.Again,thanks a lot buddy.I appreciate it a lot.
Versi playstore ketinggalan jauh gan, pake yg versi patreon diupdate terus. Ini linknya biar gampang.

Reactions: Minidora

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Game is about 30seconds long at the moment, not worth downloading it yet. Honestly don't get why people release games with no content at all, at least wait till you have at least one H scene.
Or at least some interesting story/character(s) that make we want to know how it continuous. In this state this ingame screenshot sums it up pretty good:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kr

Jul 2, 2017
This can´t be considered even ALPHA, not to mention BETA. It is even less then a tech DEMO.

Also all the tags should be under "planned" since it has none of the tagged content.

Having said that, good luck.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Haha bro i used to study in that country when i was at highschool so the uniform got me laughed a bit.

1 question. Is there any incest?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes