[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share My Little Sister - a POV visual novel (looking for artists)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1332718
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1332718

Project:
- The project is a first-person visual novel called My Little Sister. It is a thoroughly thought-out full-fledged 67 pages complete original story. I meant this adult POV visual novel to be fast-paced, straightforward (not choice-based and few characters) and most of all, fun! To put it simply, it relies on action and not on dilemmas and drama. Every line of dialogue has been written, every scene has been planned out, the whole story is here. There is only one thing missing: the art!

Developer:
- For now, only me, the writer, looking for talented artists.

Looking for:
- 2D Artists or 3D Artists. I already have some ideas about the look and feel of the project so don’t be upset if your work is not picked out because of your style.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share in the long term. I can’t afford to offer a paid position now. I’m searching for dedicated people who know that a strong project starts modestly and can grow big with focused and efficient team work.

Work commitment:
- It is a long term, full time project. Not a vague idea to start-off with, the whole story is written, you’ll know where you’ll be going. I’ll be working with you on decisions about visuals and scene staging. I’ll be doing rewrites when some ideas do not work or when they prove to be too complicated to provide visuals for.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: The Milkman#8789

Job Description:
- I’m looking for talented artists with “realistic” styles. Influences in 3D: Mrdots, Yosino.

Last edited by a moderator: