• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - My Little Sister Came to My House [v2.05] [Hop Beer]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

This is very bad.

The translation is very bad, and nothing is pleasant to read, but there isn´t that much dialogue or variation anyway.

The corruption aspect isn´t really there, her reactions and dialogue is mostly the same no matter how much the bar is filled.

The bar is way too grindy too full and doesn´t feel rewarding.

The game runs very badly, everything overlaps or freezes for a moment the engine doesn´t work here at all. It didn´t feel good to play.

The gameplay is always doing the same choices and there aren´t much things.

The art is below average.

Music generic.

I wouldn´t recommend it, it just isn´t fun or rewarding.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PDP19

It has animated H scenes, a cute sister with a tad unrealistic breast size, and its short. Pretty much like imouto monochrome, except a lot shittier.

This game suffers from comparison because its story really isn't as neat, and the game can be said to be too easy. To even get a bath sex scene with your little sister from imouto monochrome, you'll have to raise her affection to such levels that will demand possibly hours of gameplay without a guide. I get one here within 10 minutes, and how? By telling her scary stories. If girls around the world are so easily conned I'd be having a boner and a stroke every day.

Gameplay wise, its mostly a point n click. But perhaps the ease and shallowness of the game itself I can't help but think it worse by comparison with imouto monochrome. The sister here isn't doing any favors because I simply dont gel with her in the same way. It almost seem like this virtual sister is simply too easy, or serves so little purpose in the story other than being a cumsock, a role of which she seems way too eager to fit in.

But for what its worth the artwork is fine. The sole advantage it has.

So in conclusion, just go and play imouto monochrome, because this one is too short and too unsatisfying. But if you like to 'play' with a little sister and dont care about any emotional investment, then why not?
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Requemsilo

I wish there is gonna be no sudden crash when after 3 days have passed but its a nice game i hope there is gonna be more option and more background story or more action like suddently you go to the bathroom while your sister is showering or something like it
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MoewJack

It's a fun short game.. But it got no objective other than racing intimacy.

It's very similar to a monochrome game with an exploding imouto ...

Theres just a few minor cues I wish to point out..

There are a few scenes that are accessible even without the right level of intimacy..

The bathing and voyeur touching scenes are accessible right after getting the scary story on the very 3rd or 4th day... Bypassing the required intimacy points...

It's a fun short game tho....
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Nubatron

The game is about doing dirty things with your imouto. The actions escalate over time. There is animation. There is scene variation based on outfit. There are some beautiful shots. But it all kind of ends there.

While there are no glaring issues, there are "small things" that can overall make you feel like the game is unfinished. Because it's an RPGM game, it does not have good animation support. As a result the images can randomly disappear or flash. The fellatio animation in particular has the Himari's normal portrait stare at you in the background while the animation plays.

Progression is flawed. While there is buildup, nothing actually happens for the first 40% of the intimacy bar. Then everything is unlocked in quick succession. While the main player refuses to do anything to her in her sleep, somehow this does not apply if you use a sleep tea first.

There are a lot of little things like these in the game that overall make the experience worse.

Despite these, I'd still recommend this game, as the art is appealing and there are no huge, glaring issues.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Zgitlal

Cute art. love when characters do the (>.<)
    Basic animations, not the shit stretched 2d png but not that much better. gets the point across nicely.
    Decent basic interactions, moves/touches, etc. it's not amazing, but it's pretty neat.
    The biggest downfall is the progression is really crap. you get told to do something but you can't even tho the option lights up.
    Pretty sure it's some kinda fucked up RPGM (Why the fuck)
    oh and did I mention it's buggy sometimes? you can get into a fun scene, then it skips into the next day while still showing that scene. yep.

Great idea. love this kinda fuck-it daily life interaction instead of a half-assed shit fantasy wannabe plot.
    just wish it was done more neatly and with actual decent playtesting.