• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Lovely Mom [Final] [Zulyus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Lupiscanis

Pure Kinetic Novel.

Predictable bland story, uninspiring graphics. I wasn't impressed.

I would not recommend this. Listed as 'complete' so don't expect any new content.

If you really like NTR, you might enjoy this, but even as someone who doesn't mind it, I found it dull as watching paint dry.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Rundmck

Tells a cliched mom NTR story that you've probably seen 50+ times if you are familiar with the genre. Hits all the familiar beat and is a complete tale for which I give it an extra star. Another 1/2 star for the corruption aspect which is my favorite of any NTR plot.
    The bad? Renders are ugly as sin and the English is all over the place. The worst aspects of HS renders(terrible lighting, blurs during any motion, demonic crotch) all find their starring moment here.The weird thing about the English is that the writing is erotic but it's riddled with spelling and grammatical mistakes. Like the dev didn't bother past the first draft.
    Overall it did follow the mom NTR route well but some glaring problems stop it from being good.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

i rate games according to how much i have enjoyed them, so this gets a 5 star despite its shortcomings, especially in the visual department. not much else to say here, the game has a clear objective and gets the job done well.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Igtsruh

This game is like a poor reflection of all the NTR hentais, every concept in it are so cliché. I'm not even gonna talk about how disgusting to see those greasy, luminous and salivary animations. One of the most abortive games I've played on this site.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

p1nkgobl1n_

I am all about the NTR... but this?,,, im sure someone will like it... just not me. the shiny black on milky white with oversized junk vs micro ?.?.... landing to many stereotypes for me to take serious.. to me it doesnt even fit inside the realm of sarcasim.. just goes straight to offensive to all shapes, colors, sexes and what ever other label exists. two thumbs down... :( ... man i hate to be that guy...
  6. 3.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Not bad. Its hot, its wonderfully vulgar, body-writing is always hot, its straight to the point. As VNs where you don't get to make any choices go, not bad. It kinda rushes a bit to go to the mind-break, without much reason for it beyond 'bbc' and not a huge fan of the humiliation part (which also feels a bit rushed).. I don't know, it will get you through an hour, you won't regret that hour, but its also not a game you'll likely be thinking about in a few weeks.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Zulbel

I really like this game, good NTR with mom corruption .

It's a good point for the game to have many scene with the mom really quickly.

I think we have enough content with the mom and maybe start to have other characters (maybe MC girlfriend idk), it gets repetitive to have the same character over and over and it' my only issue with this game
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Drak3

I like Games like this but to start with NTR is
    probably a bad Idea.
    The Mom looks sometimes good and in other Scenes stupid(Tongue out for Example).Renders are weird never seen this befor.
    Characters look very slimy in some Scenes.
    Best Thing is the Mom Model the rest is not so good.
    I woud restart the Game the Idea is not bad but i dont think the Game will be very succesful like it is.