VN - Ren'Py - My Loyal Wife [v0.2] [NTR MANIAC]

1. 1.00 star(s)

RuthlessSlayer

It definitely doesn't deserve more than 1 star.
    Everything is weak: the writing, rendering, story logic, relationships, etc.
    The worst writing I've ever seen. The logic of the woman's actions, which is very strange, suddenly kissed the bull's dick!"
  2. 5.00 star(s)

L1oon

The story’s got an intriguing, unique theme that sets it apart from other games. Sure, there are parts that are pretty funny, and I’m guessing that humor was intentionally thrown in there to lighten things up a bit. At least it helps the game stand out from the usual stuff. I can’t really predict where the story’s heading, but I think I’ll choose to trust the dev for now.

I first checked out the game’s initial version but decided to wait until the second one came out before dropping a review. And I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised. You can tell the dev is really putting in the work and improving. The render quality? Honestly, it’s pretty damn good. Everything looks polished, and the visuals definitely help with immersion.

Gameplay-wise, I haven’t hit any bugs so far. It’s also obvious that the dev has worked on their grammar seriously, the first version was a mess on that front, so I’m glad they tightened that up. It’s those little things that make a difference.

All in all, I’m enjoying what I’ve seen so far. Here’s hoping the dev keeps pushing forward with the updates and doesn’t disappoint us with future releases.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

RandomCl

The writing is the worst I've seen in any of the many games in this site, and games with poor writing are the majority, so that's saying a lot.
    If you have the mind of a 12 years old, that's to say, you don't care about the writing and all you need are, at best, average renders to fap then by all means go ahead and have fun with this one.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MasterFart

I like it and it has potential. Renders are okay I can see the dev is improving himself. Story is triggering some new kinks for me. I can only see it getting better.

Story has some funny parts, but I believe they were done on purpose. There is a big difference in the dialogues between v0.1 and v0.2 and you can tell he is trying to get better at this.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

dontcarewhateverno

This is by no means "good." I'd probably rate it 2.5. But want to counteract the other negative review here. This is hardly close to the worst games on the site. Is it the first game he's played on F95Zone? :KEK: This game is par for the course on quality here, so you've really got to grade with that curve in mind. Especially in the NTR genre where the quality is particularly bad.

I'd rate this better than at least 65% of that genre on here. That still doesn't make it a good game. But when "A Wife's ____" and "___ Phone" carbon copy sorry excuses for games on here are pulling in 3-4 stars, an average 1-star rating here is more than a bit unfair.

Some may find and love this one and give it ratings that are entirely too high. At which time I'll adjust mine. There are possibilities here on this game to improve though, so I don't want to see it with a 1-star death sentence right out the gate.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Bullet01

The animations and renders are poor. There are hardly any side characters side characters. Hardly any interactions with your 'wife', choice mechanics are barely present there is misplaced dialogue, the and the content and story is unbelievable and offensive. The worst thing I have ever played.