Ren'Py - My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Danimaru

Awesome game with the greatest physics! NEED MORE UPDATES!
    Thank you developer for this game, im waiting next update of this)
    It's amazing that so few developers are able to make such physics of bodies with koikatsu graphics, otherwise there would be more cool games(
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Velomous

The only thing I don't like about this game is the work minigame, I believe that might be on purpose (dystopia and all) but I disliked it so strongly in fact that this is one of the only few games (only game to recent memory really) where I actually just straight up cheated to not have to deal with it. It was a mildly creative idea for a minigame, but that doesn't make it a good minigame unfortunately.

There are a few other mechanics that are a bit hit or miss too, I don't think this game dev has much experience making games.

But what he does clearly have experience with is making 3D animations, cuz god damn they're good. The game itself isn't a masterpiece, but the content is.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

thealiengunner

It's a 3D hybrid of teaching a slave and chobits, plot's in a really good spot right now, and characters are lovable. I absolutely love it so far. I'm hoping for way more content to come because I really don't want this one to end any time soon.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ozark666

The story makes the most of the minimalistic art-style.

The writing is weird, but really good once you get into the story.

The animations are spectacular. Straight up, the best I've seen in one of these games.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Greatest-Produce

Best animations for this art style I've seen. The one downside is I'm not a fan of excessive grind though and you get little feedback without using cheats. This is the only reason this one doesn't get 5 stars though I'm presumably still early in the game so this could change for me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Wallaceworks

honestly one of the best games I've played to date, keep up the amazing work looking forward to seeing how far this one goes. my only issues I was having with the game so far is a bit of stuttering when loading a scene but if that's all there is no complaints.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Bobblob

I really like this game, the story is the best part. The two main characters are very likable and I am really looking forward to see this game grow. The maid is also very cute. Best of luck for the game devs
  8. 5.00 star(s)

spectral25

The animation is the most well done I've seen in some time and the characters are very well written. The minigames and economy are a bit wonky but perfectly serviceable. I definitely look forward to more content in the future and will be following this game.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

GasNax

The story is depressing to the point where even actions lead to disappointment. The grind is way too boring and you get a choice to save the shopkeeper only to give you a forced ending of being unable to save her.
    Also, if we are to ignore a poorly written story, there is hardly any good sex animations to make up for it.
    This game is absolutely not worth 2 GB of space.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

zeedust

Great game. Top tier animations and the models look good. great story that actually makes you want to know more instead of hitting the skip button. This game is real masterpiece in setting an emotional tone
  11. 5.00 star(s)

A Better Chair

5/5

I've played to the end of content for v0.6.2 on pc. I'm a fan of Phillip K. Dick and the Blade Runner films. My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep is a dark and beautiful creation. No urge to skip any of the content (not including auto work).

Excellent story and graphics. I enjoy the music. More of this!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

SudSur

Amazing

So,
    Philip K.Dick's novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? was published in 1968. The story is set in a post-apocalyptic world sparsely populated by human and android characters yearning to live better lives and brings up still-relevant themes of empathy and machine intelligence.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

i was honestly pleasantly surprised. the animations were really good. it can be pretty grindy throughout but it didnt hinder my enjoyment that much since the game isnt that long (around 2 hours). and it took me a while to realize u could skip the work mini game in the top left lmao

the only thing i could wish for is more girls but i think this is the type of game that just wants to focus on 1 girl. (there is 1 other girl with a couple decent scenes) it wouldve have been nice if the sex scenes with the main girl had some more depth. it was mostly you just pick a sex act and thats it. little to no dialogue invovled
  14. 5.00 star(s)

TheWiseBreadMan

The game has a dystopian setting and the animation quality is top notch. It has many interactions that you can do with your maid and is extremely enjoyable to play. The events are plentiful and is also well made.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

awanama45

Headpats/5

Need Uemura route, I want to pamper both of them aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The grind kind sucks at the start. Food doesn't feel like it has too much impact or doesn't show it more clearly.

The models are great and feel polished.

Hoping there are more ways to earn more money like passive income or something. The laptop didn't do a thing besides becoming a glorified mp3.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

arello

In short, I like the technical qualities of the game together with the way it plays and looks. The premise of the story is very interesting. It has great looking models, with good animation and detail. Decent amount of content that leaves me satisfied and looking forward to future updates.

The Grind (??)
    The game is originally a tiny bit slow and grindy but it quickly gets easier to earn money and continue on with the story. Earning money also gives you a small initial goal of trying to min-max it by trying to get promoted quickly so I've little problem with it. However, I have a little comment with regards to carpentry (one other source of income later on in the game). Concept wise, I love the idea of the character learning a hobby to become less depressed but I do find the actual process a bit grindy more because of the menu used to navigate it or how much clicking it takes when making multiple items.

The Plot
    Story-wise, I like the bleak vibe it gives off. It makes it easy to get with the MC and appreciate Ako (the maid) even more as their sole reason to live and upset the mundane eat-work-sleep lifestyle the MC initially has. There's still much more to be unraveled in the backstory of the MC and so far, the game does a good job of making me interested in it.

The Hot
    As for the H-scenes, they don't disappoint. Ako's model looks clean and thicc by default and if you're maybe interested in other body types, the game also has the option of giving her differing body 'shells' as you progress to cater to different people and hopefully gets more diverse later on. Maybe it could be possible to add other forms of customization to her like for hairstyles as well. The eyes are another thing I want to comment on since while they're full on just diamonds to indicate robo-lady, it's easy to notice that they look similar to the heart eyes trope whenever the lids are half-open which is creative. The animations look and sound amazing. Some scenes have changeable angles that might include a POV shot that just help show how hot they are even more. Currently, theres just a bit more than a handful of poses available which all showcase this and hopefully more in the future.

As a side note to relate to the story, doing the deed is also a way to lower your Depression (along with just interacting with the maid in general) though it doesnt feel like a chore. It's easy to get to a sex scene since you just have to click on the maid and voila the option is right there. You get to unlock more positions as you progress through the story and you get upgrades for her, which are more often than not proposed by her as she learns to live through life with the MC. Looking forward to how this ties in to her past as well and her 'questionable' specs.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

noname6

Great game with good graphics and animations. The story is a bit slow but decent and the grind is very real at first, but it fits with the dark ambient ( its a dystopian future, basically today´s world worsened). Eventually the grind ends and you are left with more time. As of right now, there is a good amount of content, relationship pogression and scenes with different "outfits".

Updates are slow but the game has a very good quality and the updates deliver. Give it a shot and consider supporting the creator.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Dabeast254

Great game. Top tier animations and the models look good.

Love the bleak theme of the game and the muted colors of the world plays really well into it. That song that loops forever on the radio perfectly sets the vibe for the game.

The grind is tedious and boring, but the grind itself really leans well into the feelings of the MC, which is what I think the dev is going for.

5/5 would headpat my maid android again
  19. 5.00 star(s)

sabertooth39

This game is very charming.

Usually I don't have enough patience and often use save file uploaded by other people. But this time, despite the slow pace, I did the whole content available (patch 0.5.10), twice, on Android too and I enjoyed my time again.

- The animation and characters design are the main arguments and I must say it's top notch, very smooth and amazing.
    - The story isn't that superb but it sets a unique vibe very well and the pace is perfect. It bundle everything well together.

One of my top favorite game for sure. Can't wait to see more.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

lxvcjvxl

Super cool game love the story so far I love how everyone are corrupt and emotionless kinda but with just a little love from people can go so far love the mechanics love the sound of the intimacy from ako. not any bugs I’ve noticed. Ps please let us of the choice to rescue the clerk.