My name is mania_ju, and I make perverted games.

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I am a perverted game developer from Japan.
I'm currently working on a game called Twin Stars Nightmare.
The genre of the game is quite maniacal, with tentacles, urination, and ryona.
However, I'm not very good at English.
I'm sorry if there are any strange sentences.

By the way, the purpose of registering on this site is to let as many people as possible experience the games I have created.
I also plan to release illustrations and animations that I am working on.

I've just registered, so I don't know how to use the site in detail yet.
However, once I get used to it, I would like to post my games, illustrations, and animations.

I look forward to working with you.

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
Thank you for your message.
I am new to this kind of site.
I'm sorry if I've been rude in any way.

By the way, I don't seem to be able to post games and such yet.
When I registered, I was told that I have to post 3 times before I can paste a link, is that why?

If I post three times, will I be able to paste links and post games?

I apologize for asking this question so suddenly.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Thank you for your message.
I am new to this kind of site.
I'm sorry if I've been rude in any way.

By the way, I don't seem to be able to post games and such yet.
When I registered, I was told that I have to post 3 times before I can paste a link, is that why?

If I post three times, will I be able to paste links and post games?

I apologize for asking this question so suddenly.
It's ok.....don't worry.
Better ask someone else.....i'm just a random dude...
TheBlueKnight might help......

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
Only uploaders, moderators etc can make a thread in games. When you have a game to post make a thread in game requests. If you want control over it after follow the game thread format as best you can, if not just make a request.
Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us.
I guess I should start a thread for game requests.

You said that only uploaders and moderators can start a thread for a game, but how do I become an uploader or a moderator?
If it's too difficult, I'll start a thread on game requests, but I'd be happy to officially start a game thread if possible.

Thank you kindly for your help.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If it's too difficult, I'll start a thread on game requests, but I'd be happy to officially start a game thread if possible.
You don't need to be a uploader. Make your game thread in requests following the game thread format, and it can then be moved to the games section.

Reactions: mania_ju

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
Does that mean that even in the game request section, if you start a thread in game format, it will automatically be moved to the game section?
Or do I have to manually move it myself after I start the thread?
I apologize for all the questions.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Or do I have to manually move it myself after I start the thread?
Not automatically. Click the report button bottom left of the opening post when it's done and report it as a new game, that will make sure a uploader or moderator will see it. They'll check it over and move it over to games.

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
Not automatically. Click the report button bottom left of the opening post when it's done and report it as a new game, that will make sure a uploader or moderator will see it. They'll check it over and move it over to games.
Thank you for letting me know.
I'll start a thread in the game request as soon as I'm ready to upload the game then.
Thank you for your kindness.

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I've created a thread in the Game Requests section as you suggested.
At one point, there was some confusion because some people commented that games in Japanese could not be requested, but I've translated the uploaded games properly, so I don't think there will be any problems.

I've already clicked on the report button in the bottom left corner and told them that I created the game, now do I just have to wait and it will be moved to the games section?
I would like to know how long I have to wait for it to move.

If there is anything else I need to do, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...now do I just have to wait and it will be moved to the games section?
Yes if all goes well but no idea how long it'll take. Probably depends on how many reports are in the queue, and who's here to deal with them.

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Hey!! Its awesome to see you here, i started studying jp not so long time ago, and jp games are awesome to practice, your games helped me a lot