Ren'Py - My Naughty Daughter [v2] [RustyV]

1. 4.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

A non-canon fan made game slutifying Dee. Reminiscent to Our Fathers from Warped Animation. Seeing Dee down and out willing to do anything especially drunk. Debauched, and not for everyone.

Part 1 was better than Part 2 imo. Part 1 had more action and sexy scenes. A part 3 with extra (debased)adventures would be welcome.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

chopish

The game was made for the sole purpose of pleasing the man who created it. We all know what I'm talking about, and if that's what you're into, that's your prerogative. But I would prefer if skipping a scene actually skipped it.
    The renders are typical of Western games, maybe more on the creepy and overall "bad" side. The writing also leaves much to be desired.
    An decent example of how much cucks will try to force their fetish upon others.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

loikl

Do you remember all those fan-mades of "the big brother", "bad bobbies saga" or "A wife and mother"? well, basically that's what this "game" is, only without a story and being just a bunch of fuck fest scenes to please all the users who wanted to see Dee as a whore without more, that's all, in simple terms you can Skip the entire text and you won't miss anything relevant.

Recommended if you're looking for something for a quick release and you're stuck with Dee.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

datarelay

My Naughty Daughter is a spin off visual novel of the fantastic Dating My Daughter vn. This one is made by RustyV and follows a very different path. In a completely different way than its source, this spin-off cares nothing for story or character, it goes straight to scene after scene with a couple of messy stories in between to justify the fast pace. The barebones story is pretty much Dee being corrupted more and more by an open relationship. You have a couple of choices that slightly change the scenes, but they don't matter much in the long run since this is not a finished game. The v1.2 ends with a closure of the first chapter, informing that more will come in the future. It's not a great game overall, since the models are reused assets from the original game with a couple of badly animated scenes but without the care and attention the source game has. The protagonist is the girl and her purpose is to fall further down the degeneracy path. If you are a fan of the original and want to see the main girl going wild maybe this one's for you. But at the end of it, it is not worthy of using the fame of the main game. It feels cheaper and a bad fanfic for the sake of kinks the developer wanted to see in the original but couldn’t.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Big Rooster

A witty romp straight out of RustyV's critically warped brain. As a fellow member of DMD's original VN Dating My Daughter and more expressively DeeRustyV reimagined, rethought and reworked Dee into the busty blond bimbo with brains. But we give two shits about that, we here for the banging! Long live banging blonds!
  6. 1.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

This game is awful awful.

It tells you at launch that it is set in MrDots' universe with the same characters but then it trashes everything.

The renders are very very grainy and the models proportions have been manipulated to remove any resemblance to reality. The choices are faked -often giving view/skip type choices but then when you choose to skip content that's gross, it shows it anyway with the dialogue basically laughing in your face.

The dialogue is what really makes this a one star game. The characters are all now hateful spiteful people, going so far as to insult and hate their own friends and family. The original, likeable personalities have been completely erased
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Freshman22

So much better than the DMD. The game offers more variety, more excitement and more independent choices for D. Personally love the interracial path. This game has potential to exceed DMD. Would prefer more involvements with other characters like Georgia. But honestly, a great game and I'll definitely subscribe to the Patreon. Looking forward to future updates.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

This game is a fun little sex romp without claiming to be anything else. It doesn't have the depth of emotions of DmD and comes right out and says it won't try - it is there to be hot, kinky (not as kinky as some, more then others), vulgar (love that so much), and it pulls it off fantastically. I can't wait for the next update! Oh, why 4 stars for the moment? its a bit of an on-the rails VN. I know I always pick the dark kinky choices but its fun feeling like there's a chance I might not have. The other bit is there's a good bit of female almost-NTR.. and I enjoy NTR, and I enjoy non-NTR, both are hot.. but this seems to be a playing at an open-relationship poly scenario (also into that as RL I'm poly and want more poly-stuff out there) where people are actually just kinda trying to backstab each other but not really but... I don't know, will figure out what its trying to do in updates I suppose.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Jasani

unless I missed it there is next to nil D and F available. Maybe future updates will change that but that should be currently warned before wasting a download. I don't mind other stuff but if I am naming my character I at least expect my character to actively be in the story.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

radical686

This game is in dire need of an editor

The Good:
    --the game uses the same beautiful renders the original DMD has
    --it leans more heavily into the NTR in a more realistic way than the original. The father's ability to cheat w/o consequence while moralizing about caring about her feelings always felt one-sided to me.
    --some of the early snark lands well and is funny

The bad:
    --the long-winded dialogue wears thin, very, very, very, very, very, very, thin

TL;DR
    The intro is where the game is strongest, with rapid fire sex scenes and it's where the snark lands best

But, after that, the actual game became incredibly boring. There are really long-winded, boring, non-sensical, and extended dialogue sections. After a while, it was a boner killer.

There is literally 15-30 minutes of dialogue in the initial club scene w/Martin, and it serves no real purpose. I eventually started fast forwarding through the dialogue, cause it felt never ending. That's followed by a multi-screen conversation about going to a hotel. And then 10 minutes of dialogue talking about cuckolding the father by having sex with Martin.

I've been here a while and endured bad translations, shitty narratives, and too much inner dialogue, but this is the first time my reaction was "FFS please dump Martin and find a black man that will stop talking about fucking and fuck her." She eventually does, but the extended dialogue wasn't erotic it was annoying and frustrating.

Consider this game's rating a 4.5 if you use an auto clicker to fast-forward through the inane dialogue to get to the sex scenes.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

nxxomi

I was hoping for lots of "what if" versions after DMD was completed but this is waaay better. Especially the focus on Martin path or sluttification of D will find many fans I think. Just have a look at the fan arts. Most of them are about D evolving into a whore :p
    The renders and animations doesn't have to be perfect as long as the path get even darker and the updates keep coming.
    Great work RustyV and keep going ...
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Wolfbanne

I will admit that I was eager to check this one out as I was a fan of the DMD game.

I was very much disappointed though. Although the skins are the same, the quality of the renders isn't there and although DMD ran smoothly even with animations, this game lag's frequently and randomly without them.

The sex scenes are short, have few renders and even the "kinky" scenes are pretty vanilla.

In regards to the story/writing. The story is more of a what-I-wish-happened-in -DMD then it is a continuation of the story.

I didn't find the story particularly interesting or funny and there are many typos even given the limited script at this point.

All in all, I like the idea of taking this story in a less vanilla direction, and felt that DMD had way too much of the "what happened today/what's happening tomorrow" dialogue, but I'd still love to see the original creator take D on a darker path, even if it's a little long winded, then play this crummy knock off.

IMHO the developer of this game would have more success with his own characters and story rather than try to compete with the original, cause it's a high bar to reach!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

SunDogSun

I loved DMD but it was too vanilla for my taste and here is everything I'd missed to make DMD great again :love:
    The characters are a little bit more shocked as they find out the kind of relationship between Father and Daughter and D is treated sometimes like the slut she is and not always as an innocence little princess.
    Thank you for this great game... (y)
  14. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is my point of view for this Game....

pros:

+ Fantastic Rendering
    + Never know what happens next
    + well known characters retold
    + Story keeps you awaiting the next turn.
    + Very Interesting Tags

Cons:
    - waiting for next release
    Conclusion:
    Guess I`m the first to Rate this Hot Game.
    Was looking for a worthy game like dating my daughter, and now I have found it, this games seems to continue were the original game left off, with fans looking for more content... looking at the tags gets me all Hot & Greedy waiting for the next release that I hope will come soon.
    Scenes are Hot and Long with Great sex scenes and a great story behind it, the tags are looking more then interesting and hope the will come in the near future.
    I joined support right away after playing this with hope that he continues this release.

Worthy of a Continuation.