EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
promo111.png

Overview:
It is the story of a group of young girls who have complicated relationships with their older male relatives. The story takes place in an Island town. You will play as the third party Master of Ceremonies, and make decisions for most of the characters in the game. Those decisions will directly impact the routes that the game follows. The central character is a girl named, "Dawn." The player can edit this name to suit their own tastes. The player's decisions will directly influence most of the characters' evolutions in the game. It may very well also impact other relationships within the game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-25
Release Date: 2020-06-21
Developer: Warped Animation -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 Beta
Language: English
Other game: Sugar Daddies
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Android
(v8): - - - -
Android
(v7): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

decisiontimetat19.jpg wankletease07.jpg wankledeepool23.jpg nudebeach21.jpg dogencounter04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Our Fathers [Ep 1 - Beta] [Warped Animation] - Original Size: 1008.8MB

Download Win (124MB): - - -

Last edited:

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
....Did you guys not pay attention when he was discussing the game? Or when it first premiered?

Sugar Daddies is the original game, which does not allow incest or other fetishes thanks to Patreon rules but had a mod that allowed for such. After development and a story change, he decided to continue SD as it's own game, but developed this one to explore many kinds of fetishes that aren't allowed on Patreon.

He discusses this IN THE SD FORUM!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
....Did you guys not pay attention when he was discussing the game? Or when it first premiered?

Sugar Daddies is the original game, which does not allow incest or other fetishes thanks to Patreon rules but had a mod that allowed for such. After development and a story change, he decided to continue SD as it's own game, but developed this one to explore many kinds of fetishes that aren't allowed on Patreon.

He discusses this IN THE SD FORUM!
i rememeber the original sugardaddies where d's dad was involved. is that what this is? or just label changes compared to sugar daddies? havent decided if it's worth the download

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Warped Animation im passing on this one too, i like to play as male mc and i never liked to play multiple characters.
I have to say though i have tried both this and the other one, i like the renders and animations but i can never get into the story, if u ever make something like Being a dik, Milfy city (vanilla games where the mc is the only male to bang the girls and the only one we "control", if u ever make something like that count me in xD) for now i wish you good luck with the game ;)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes