Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I think I understand what you are saying. However, in your hypothetical situation, point outcomes would be different, and would contribute to the game outcome in that way. Further...I have known many chicks in real life, who spent a night bitching about how they needed to leave their BF....only to return to him a day, or two later. I hate that shit. So I guess that my answer here is that if your scenario appears in my game, there will be consequences to those kind of choice scenarios. Most likely, it will involve a spiral downward, or some kind of penalty situation.
I like what you say, thanks for the answer and kindness.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I like the premise but the multiple protagonist turn me off, could be interesting if there is just one Protagonist and all the characters evolve around what you do. If you can decide what all they can do the game lost sense, at least for me, no matter what you choose because all of them will do it. Let's say you choose to cheat your girlfriend and she caught you, later when you control the girlfriend you can choose to forgive him, so actually nothing matters, and that in a game with decisions means a lot.
I don't mean this as an insult at all, but it always amazes me when people think they know how I'm developing the game. I guess the best way I can describe it to you is that "actions have consequences." To give you a clue about how I determine those consequences....in real life, I have no patience for wishy washy people. Neither do I like manipulative people, or liars. Inside my games, making choices like those, might have a short term benefit for that character, but the eventual cost will be far greater than the benefit. It won't be a mindless "just make these choices" and you end up here kind of situation. I hope that explains it a little bit. Personally, I have no interest in developing yet another game where you play as x, and try to achieve y. There are hundreds of them. I realize that some people won't like that, and that is fine. My goal with my approach is to create a game requiring thought and strategy to "thread the needle" of choices to achieve a desired outcome.

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
My exact first thought, Almost identical to that Sugar Daddies game from a couple weeks back.
Same dev also.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sugar-daddies-ep-2-beta-2-warped-animation.32152/

Smells fishy.
Oh Jesus Christ! "Smells Fishy" It is starting out as the incest version of Sugar Daddies, with beastiality thrown in. I didn't do it as a mod, because I plan to diverge it from Sugar Daddies over time. My goal is for the two games to eventually share about 75-80% of the renders, but I will have the freedom to have this game play differently at whatever points, etc... There isn't anything "fishy" about it. I'm not even clear on what the big "fishy" conspiracy might be.

Last edited:
Reactions: goditseb

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Oh, I definitely do! I mostly play adult games for the stuff that I couldn't and/or wouldn't do IRL;)
Then to answer your original question, yes, for now, you could play this version, and skip the latest update of Sugar Daddies, and not miss any content. Over time, the two games will diverge, and hopefully end up sharing about 75-80% of the content. So as we move along in both games, there will end up being differences.

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
Then to answer your original question, yes, for now, you could play this version, and skip the latest update of Sugar Daddies, and not miss any content. Over time, the two games will diverge, and hopefully end up sharing about 75-80% of the content. So as we move along in both games, there will end up being differences.
Excellent! Seems like you have a good plan in place. Again, good luck! You definitely piqued my interest. I may need to join your patreon in the future.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Excellent! Seems like you have a good plan in place. Again, good luck! You definitely piqued my interest. I may need to join your patreon in the future.
If you decide to support me, then you will want to go to my SubscribeStar for access to Our Fathers. Patreon doesn't allow incest, and I can't even discuss it with you on there.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
What does? My approach, the game in general, etc...
I'd say it's probably the premise mostly. Although some of the renders do seem subpar to me, I like it you're prepared to experiment a bit and I'm sure that everything can be polished with a bit of love.

I guess you're trying to grease some weak souls out there as well? I mean, personally I don't freak out from fictional stories, but some people probably would (honestly I think most just pretend to).

Reactions: Warped Animation
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes