Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Sugar Daddies was just incest, Our Fathers was incest with optional bestiality.
Our Fathers game went on and is worked on and updated by the Dev.
No one wants to pay to grab a new copy of the Our Fathers game and upload here.
The exact copy use of Mr. Dots Girl was amusing, that aside, both games were just ok, nothing to write home about, esp compared to some of the fantastic games now on F95.
there is no new versions to upload

Feb 12, 2021
his SS shows that this game is now up to Ep.4-10...i cannot believe that NOBODY that uses this site subscribes to either his SS or Patreon, n has leaked this in TWO YEARS??? n i didn't even think 'Sugar Daddies' involved incest? (which, btw, Ep.4-3 is avail for free on both his Patreon n SS pages; just scroll down thru the posts to Aug 27 of last year)

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
his SS shows that this game is now up to Ep.4-10...i cannot believe that NOBODY that uses this site subscribes to either his SS or Patreon, n has leaked this in TWO YEARS??? n i didn't even think 'Sugar Daddies' involved incest? (which, btw, Ep.4-3 is avail for free on both his Patreon n SS pages; just scroll down thru the posts to Aug 27 of last year)
OK subscribed to there subsribe star and ep4-10 is the game status update not the game release and from what i tell the versions realsed on here are actually the most up to date versions so i kinda wasted $5 for nothing new but maybe the new version will release before my month is up

Feb 12, 2021
OK subscribed to there subsribe star and ep4-10 is the game status update not the game release and from what i tell the versions realsed on here are actually the most up to date versions so i kinda wasted $5 for nothing new but maybe the new version will release before my month is up
holy shit man! i never asked, or even meant to imply, for anyone to do that, but sure is appreciated bro! but i'm confused by what u said...if the dev has a post referencing "ep4-10 is the game status update", then that would/should mean that ep4-9 is finished n avail to subscribers; meaning that anything dealing with episode 3 should be ancient.

n i hope for your sake that both current versions of each game really are avail on there, so u got something for your $$, n that what u said about what's here being the most up-to-date versions is just b/c u feel (n justifiably so) that only those ppl who subscribe deserve the updated versions, whereas the rest of us cheap-asses can cough up the 5 bucks if we want 'em (n i wouldn't blame u for feeling that way).

now i'm tempted to do so myself, out of curiosity's sake...figure if it's only $5, it's like buying a girl a drink at the bar n then having her blow u off (what else is new?); nothing ventured, nothing gained i guess. just hard to believe that it's been 2 years since ANY progress on this game has been made (especially since SD 4.3 is avail).

n the fact that he only has 29 subscribers on SS, n is at POINT-ZERO-THREE percent of his goal (not 3%, but 0.3%...so LESS than ONE percent) pretty much says it all in terms of how bad he's hurting himself by not releasing the most current version a while after paid supporters get it, like other successful devs do...wish i knew how to look up his Patreon stats, tho can't imagine they're much better

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
holy shit man! i never asked, or even meant to imply, for anyone to do that, but sure is appreciated bro! but i'm confused by what u said...if the dev has a post referencing "ep4-10 is the game status update", then that would/should mean that ep4-9 is finished n avail to subscribers; meaning that anything dealing with episode 3 should be ancient.

n i hope for your sake that both current versions of each game really are avail on there, so u got something for your $$, n that what u said about what's here being the most up-to-date versions is just b/c u feel (n justifiably so) that only those ppl who subscribe deserve the updated versions, whereas the rest of us cheap-asses can cough up the 5 bucks if we want 'em (n i wouldn't blame u for feeling that way).

now i'm tempted to do so myself, out of curiosity's sake...figure if it's only $5, it's like buying a girl a drink at the bar n then having her blow u off (what else is new?); nothing ventured, nothing gained i guess. just hard to believe that it's been 2 years since ANY progress on this game has been made (especially since SD 4.3 is avail).

n the fact that he only has 29 subscribers on SS, n is at POINT-ZERO-THREE percent of his goal (not 3%, but 0.3%...so LESS than ONE percent) pretty much says it all in terms of how bad he's hurting himself by not releasing the most current version a while after paid supporters get it, like other successful devs do...wish i knew how to look up his Patreon stats, tho can't imagine they're much better
i don't think you get what i meant the - whatever number means the game status update number not a new version of the game as this is the 9th or 10th game status update on episode 4. when i said both current versions are on here i meant f95 zone not just the ss. also apparently they had moved back in dec so they had some issues with there equipment because of that and that is why its taking so long for a new update. so i would not recommend subscribing at least right now because unless i get lucky an they end up releasing the new update this month the only thing i got out of my $5 is information. also I'm a women not a guy.

Reactions: Randeep44

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
i don't think you get what i meant the - whatever number means the game status update number not a new version of the game as this is the 9th or 10th game status update on episode 4. when i said both current versions are on here i meant f95 zone not just the ss. also apparently they had moved back in dec so they had some issues with there equipment because of that and that is why its taking so long for a new update. so i would not recommend subscribing at least right now because unless i get lucky an they end up releasing the new update this month the only thing i got out of my $5 is information. also I'm a women not a guy.
I leaked here the last version of this game and the dev was always crying about that

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
smokincandi69 Could you drop him a message asking if he is still working on any game? I used to be a subscriber-star as well but stopped after inactivity. Have seen no new posts since April. Thank you.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
And its Devs like this that actually remove confidence on ppl wanting to support SS or Patreon Tiers for their work....1 Year without any new content what so ever on either games.
Sorry but Posting NEWS on development doesnt count as "new content"
Just think about it $5 sub for a year, means he has charged you AAA game worth of nothing!

MrKDiddy1

Jul 3, 2022
And its Devs like this that actually remove confidence on ppl wanting to support SS or Patreon Tiers for their work....1 Year without any new content what so ever on either games.
Sorry but Posting NEWS on development doesnt count as "new content"
Just think about it $5 sub for a year, means he has charged you AAA game worth of nothing!
Never understood the two games with the same concept. I get the dog shit on 1, but the dude literally was making the same game.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes