brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I see "Sugar Daddies" has been updated. Will we see an update here?
Not likely lol, have a read below:

Thats exactly what he did, he cut off this community entirely, and I am not sure even if You found the updated game if Mods or Admin here would allow You to upload it here, someone said that ages back I read, if You find the updated game for download anywhere, pm me please with the link.
Have a look at the date on the image below, the game has go on, that is for the game: Our Fathers. View attachment 1327617

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
nope, parallell story with more taboo
Just seems like it should be titled the same game, just labeled with a different version name of some sort. That would've saved me the confusion. lol
I would just play the more taboo version and not even bother with the more vanilla version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Patrickxxx

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
what is dog doing? In other words: how much bestiality is in this? (i mean it wouldn't be worth the effort for me just for 3 Renders ;) )

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
what is dog doing? In other words: how much bestiality is in this? (i mean it wouldn't be worth the effort for me just for 3 Renders ;) )
If bestiality is your thing (not mine), sure, there are a few scenes in the beginning and middle of this version of the game, including some animation, renders are done well, animation is smooth, but the bestiality is rushed, to much to soon for a girl who never thought about it before, not sure if it continued as the game progressed onward, as we never got anymore updates for the game sadly.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
If bestiality is your thing (not mine), sure, there are a few scenes in the beginning and middle of this version of the game, including some animation, renders are done well, animation is smooth, but the bestiality is rushed, to much to soon for a girl who never thought about it before, not sure if it continued as the game progressed onward, as we never got anymore updates for the game sadly.
Yes Bestiality is my thing. Thanks for your detailed answer :)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Yes Bestiality is my thing. Thanks for your detailed answer :)
Happy to help.
I`d love to get a fully updated version of the game to see how it all progressed, so, if anyone wants to get the Devs back up and share the latest version lol, please do so.

wowassault

May 26, 2017
Well, Dating My Daughter by Mr. Dotts is the game everyone says he copied the MC from.
There's a big difference in using the same/similar model in new scenes and renders vs just straight up copy pasting complete renders and repackaging them.

This should've been released as an addon mod if anything.

Reactions: Aereon1104

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, this is a blatant copy of the two MCs from DMD(just put into an altered reality). If the dev came out and said it was a loving tribute or something, then I doubt there would be much backlash. If they are acting like they created it out of thin air, then they have no foot to stand on when someone steals from them.

Reactions: Aereon1104

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So any news on us ever getting an updated version of this game on here again?, as the game has gone on since the Dev stopped posting here due to him throwing a hissyfit lol.

Gedion

Jun 17, 2017
where is this scene ??
You need to enable "Likes Dogs" on Dawns Bio Page, Dawn must be Softcore Model or more (at least doint first photosession for Jake), after sleeping with Bobby in the bathroom "Dawn decides not to fuck him"

Hope that helps

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
So any news on us ever getting an updated version of this game on here again?, as the game has gone on since the Dev stopped posting here due to him throwing a hissyfit lol.
There is a status update for it on the subscribestar page.
Unfortunately I can not provide the actual info from that post since I am not a subscriber.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes