slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I believe that's the case almost universally. I don't think Patrons subscribe just to get early releases for the most part. They do it either because they like the game, want to help the developer, or want to be a part of helping create the game.
I won't become a patron until a dev delivers a good completed game. Then I'll either do a one-time donation of $50-100 or I'll remain a patron for a year or more if I like their next project.

I've seen too many abandoned projects or games that have been in development for 4 or 5 years (looking at you Summertime Saga) with no end in sight.

So I take it we won't see an update here again until it's complete?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I won't become a patron until a dev delivers a good completed game. Then I'll either do a one-time donation of $50-100 or I'll remain a patron for a year or more if I like their next project.

I've seen too many abandoned projects or games that have been in development for 4 or 5 years (looking at you Summertime Saga) with no end in sight.

So I take it we won't see an update here again until it's complete?
LOL, How about Icstor? That guy hasn't released an update since 12/19. I think he still has 1,000s of Patreons. It's been some time since I checked. But people are STILL giving that guy money. It's unbelievable.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
LOL, How about Icstor? That guy hasn't released an update since 12/19. I think he still has 1,000s of Patreons. It's been some time since I checked. But people are STILL giving that guy money. It's unbelievable.
Yeah, it's kind of crazy considering there are devs that consistently release material (at least quarterly) and their games are excellent...yet have a handful of patrons. I've given up trying to make sense of the cult following some of these games get. Yandere is another good example

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Are there even any releases on the dev's SubscribeStar? I see what look like status updates and teasers, but nothing that appears to be an actual release.
Just to be clear, I was asking a question.

I'm not a subscriber, so I'm just guessing there are no releases based on the title of the posts that I can see by browsing their SubscribeStar page when not logged in.

Can someone who is a supporter confirm that there are no releases?

fbass

May 18, 2017
Just to be clear, I was asking a question.

I'm not a subscriber, so I'm just guessing there are no releases based on the title of the posts that I can see by browsing their SubscribeStar page when not logged in.

Can someone who is a supporter confirm that there are no releases?
If there are no new releases, this game should be listed as abandoned.
No new release but Dev is active with updates on patreon

Reactions: disimulated

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
The way I understand the 'abandoned' tag, it's not about whether or not there will ever be another update to an incomplete game. It's a tag for when a dev has said that they won't be completing a game and/or where the webpage for their game closed down a long time ago and we haven't heard from them again.

Technically, I don't think that it's right to call this game 'abandoned' based on those criteria. But I'm also not particularly convinced that there will ever be another release either. We'll see?

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
I must be playing the cut version then because I haven't seen a single dog, cat, or even fish. They're suppose to be on an island right? Where heck are the fish? :oops:
It defaults to being turned off. Before starting your game, you need to go to Dee's model page, and set the button for "Dee Love's Dogs," and then go start your new game.

Reactions: Aereon1104

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
Is is possible to play this lesbian only? As in you can avoid all scenes with male characters? Or at the very least avoid male scenes with Dawn.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes