zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I am just speculating here.
But I do believe updates for Our Fathers usually arrive some weeks/days after those for Sugar Daddies.
Both of them are by the way still marked as beta; maybe we will not see much new content when the next update is upon us?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I am just speculating here.
But I do believe updates for Our Fathers usually arrive some weeks/days after those for Sugar Daddies.
Both of them are by the way still marked as beta; maybe we will not see much new content when the next update is upon us?
I dont know, i check their subscriber star and i dont know how they publish the releases.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
He only has 36 subscribers so there is a good chance that none of them are F95 members! You could become a subscriber and share the images with us... how cool would that be!! (y)
I can't, in my country the goverment rations the US dolar to 200 per month per citizen and the exchange rate varies up to 190x
Here is a luxury item

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
He only has 36 subscribers so there is a good chance that none of them are F95 members! You could become a subscriber and share the images with us... how cool would that be!! (y)
He probably could have had more. But he threw a massive hissy fit about his early release for Patrons getting shared here. He started his game here on a pirate site. What was he expecting? That no one would share the game early? I doubt his Patrons cared that much anyway.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
He probably could have had more. But he threw a massive hissy fit about his early release for Patrons getting shared here. He started his game here on a pirate site. What was he expecting? That no one would share the game early? I doubt his Patrons cared that much anyway.
You're right I could give a shit. I just wanted to throw him a little something because he's one of the few willing to go there.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You're right I could give a shit. I just wanted to throw him a little something because he's one of the few willing to go there.
I believe that's the case almost universally. I don't think Patrons subscribe just to get early releases for the most part. They do it either because they like the game, want to help the developer, or want to be a part of helping create the game.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes