Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is is possible to play this lesbian only? As in you can avoid all scenes with male characters? Or at the very least avoid male scenes with Dawn.
Most of the time for the moment you can refuse to have sex but on some occasions you don't have the choice, so no !
But the game is very short for the moment, not much occasions to do something, and no lesbian, just a little tease during the photoshoot.
And there is a problem with this game sometimes the transitions between scenes are confusing, you don't know if you are dreaming or what did happen in between.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Wigl81

Nov 30, 2017
I dunno... when will YOU upload it?? o_O
I was asking the game developer, sorry for the misunderstanding. And thank you for the qualified contribution to this chat.

let me try again:

hey Warped Animation: I saw on Subscribestar that the update is ready and I was wondering when and if you will upload it here.

Jan 5, 2019
I was asking the game developer, sorry for the misunderstanding. And thank you for the qualified contribution to this chat.

let me try again:

hey Warped Animation: I saw on Subscribestar that the update is ready and I was wondering when and if you will upload it here.

Good luck with that. Pretty sure the dev was pretty pissed about the last leaked update on this site because he felt it was against his wishes, but hey what do I know. Some things could be different now. I wouldn't sit by the door on this update to get on here tho. It could take a month. Again I have been known to be wrong before.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Good luck with that. Pretty sure the dev was pretty pissed about the last leaked update on this site because he felt it was against his wishes, but hey what do I know. Some things could be different now. I wouldn't sit by the door on this update to get on here tho. It could take a month. Again I have been known to be wrong before.
To say he was pissed is putting it mildly lol.
This is why there have been zero updates here, the game has gone on I`m sure, its just we dont get updates for it here anymore sadly :(

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
This is why there have been zero updates here, the game has gone on I`m sure, its just we dont get updates for it here anymore sadly :(
Do we actually know if he's putting out a release(s)? Or is he just posting teasers every couple of days?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I read here somewhere that the game had gone on with updates, he was mega annoyed at them here for releasing his game early and thus costing him $$$s, that he has refused to post here again/refused to allow his game to be posted here, same thing really.

Reactions: riddikk91
Jan 5, 2019
He isn't going to release any sort of update here. Now I signed up to the subscribe star when the 1$ tier was going on just to see what might be going on with the game. He was working on the game. He went back and changed render dimensions and he was in process of releasing an update from what I gathered. However, unless its leaked here we won't get an update until the dev feels he is not going to get anymore money than he has already gotten.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
It's unfortunate that he's chosen to cut off the community as I think he's costing himself more money by doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
That's unfortunate that he's chosen to cut off the community as I think he's costing himself more money by doing so.
Thats exactly what he did, he cut off this community entirely, and I am not sure even if You found the updated game if Mods or Admin here would allow You to upload it here, someone said that ages back I read, if You find the updated game for download anywhere, pm me please with the link.
Have a look at the date on the image below, the game has go on, that is for the game: Our Fathers. 0058.png

Last edited:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Thats exactly what he did, he cut off this community entirely, and I am not sure even if You found the updated game if Mods or Admin here would allow You to upload it here, someone said that ages back I read, if You find the updated game for download anywhere, pm me please with the link.
Have a look at the date on the image below, the game has go on, that is for the game: Our Fathers. View attachment 1327617
From my perspective, I never subscribe to a dev that's unproven...I don't care how great it looks through a few chapters. I will sub someone that has developed a quality game in a reasonable timeframe...and remain subbed for a year ($60). If their next game is quality, I'll remain subscribed. I'd guess I'm not the only one that isn't going to sub this game especially since the dev cut off the community.

This is a battle other devs have. Do they allow their patreon-only games to be subbed here...or have a private exclusive then public release? Other devs may not like it but they still support this community and allow their games to be posted here. I'd contend that fewer people will see this game and thus subscribe because there's nothing to see since the dev has banned it here.

This is unfortunate for everyone...including the dev.

Jan 5, 2019
I mean I get it. A dev works on something and wants to be paid or compensated along the way. The fact is we live in pirated technological world that makes that almost impossible for someone to create something and not have someone copy it or to post it somewhere where the dev has no control or can't profit from it. IMO I think the dev of this game thought because of the success of DMD that he himself took someone else's idea or basis and created his own version of Mr Dots game that there would be more of a following . Then he cried wolf when his game was put on here without his blessing.

To sum up.. What goes around comes around.

Reactions: slayer991

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
From my perspective, I never subscribe to a dev that's unproven...I don't care how great it looks through a few chapters. I will sub someone that has developed a quality game in a reasonable timeframe...and remain subbed for a year ($60). If their next game is quality, I'll remain subscribed. I'd guess I'm not the only one that isn't going to sub this game especially since the dev cut off the community.

This is a battle other devs have. Do they allow their patreon-only games to be subbed here...or have a private exclusive then public release? Other devs may not like it but they still support this community and allow their games to be posted here. I'd contend that fewer people will see this game and thus subscribe because there's nothing to see since the dev has banned it here.

This is unfortunate for everyone...including the dev.
Fully agree with You on all points.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I mean I get it. A dev works on something and wants to be paid or compensated along the way. The fact is we live in pirated technological world that makes that almost impossible for someone to create something and not have someone copy it or to post it somewhere where the dev has no control or can't profit from it. IMO I think the dev of this game thought because of the success of DMD that he himself took someone else's idea or basis and created his own version of Mr Dots game that there would be more of a following . Then he cried wolf when his game was put on here without his blessing.

To sum up.. What goes around comes around.
Being honest with You, I agree with You.
At the time, when I played it first, I thought, wow, Mr. Dott must be really pissed to see his work copied exactly like this, then I thought, this new Dev has no moral ground to stand on at all, if someone posts all updates of this game here, I even thought, surely this Dev would never have the balls to come on here and cry wolf, when he himself copied someone else work lol.
But You live and learn, on here he came, did a rant or a few rants, pissed off, then stomped around totally like a bull in a china shop, then left never to return it seems.
If his game was all new creations by him, I would have said, sure he has a point to make, but when it was not so, best to keep stum on his part, rather than verbally shooting himself in the foot while trying to load the gun to verbally shoot everyone else lol.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes