Gedion

Jun 17, 2017
Well we all knew the game went on update wise, just sadly not here anymore, no point in even asking if anyone has the latest version to share.

But does anyone have the latest version to share? :D
This is the latest version of the game. Episode 4 has not been released yet.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Game is still in progress. He replied on subscribestar about 5 hours ago.
Hmmm... the last comment on his SS page was back in December 5th, 2021 - I can't see any reply or comment so far in 2022 unfortunately.

Feb 12, 2021
this game seems to have been forgotten about, in favor of the dev's other game, "Sugar Daddies", on this site for some reason. i checked both of the dev's links, n apparently this game is either in Ep 4-9 or 4-10. so if anyone has an account on either of those links, n could provide the most recent version (SS has it as 4-10), i'm sure it would be appreciated by many, thanks

Reactions: mcclem5257

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
This
Onhold or abbandoned. Please set mark.
This is not on either of those states.
The dev is wholy active in both their Patreon and SubscribeStar accounts.
In the SS one, there was an update for this game about 1 month ago (just a couple days shy of 1 month to be clear, first week of April).
Just because, as fuckmymamarunnin posted before us, nobody is bothering to update the game here, it doesn't mean it's dead. It just means nobody is paying the $8 it costs to get the latest realease of this game

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Its true the game went on, on SS, and true again, no one is willing to pay for it there to upload it here, the Dev got annoyed about the free sharing and stormed off here, and no one has posted the latest version since.

Nexdeum

Mar 15, 2021
So does anyone know how much further developed are Sugar Daddies and Our Fathers compared to these version on F95? I'd rather not spend money on anything if it's similar amount of content to these versions.

Gedion

Jun 17, 2017
So does anyone know how much further developed are Sugar Daddies and Our Fathers compared to these version on F95? I'd rather not spend money on anything if it's similar amount of content to these versions.
At the moment the versions of both games here are the latest ones. The Dev is still working on "Our Fathers" Episode 4

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Sugar Daddies and Our Fathers
Sugar Daddies was just incest, Our Fathers was incest with optional bestiality.
Our Fathers game went on and is worked on and updated by the Dev.
No one wants to pay to grab a new copy of the Our Fathers game and upload here.
The exact copy use of Mr. Dots Girl was amusing, that aside, both games were just ok, nothing to write home about, esp compared to some of the fantastic games now on F95.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes