Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Our fathers" version "Ep0302".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Our fathers" versione "Ep0302".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I hope there is plenty of content in the next update after such a long wait. Not any of that dog nonsense though. No offense to those who like that crap, but it's not worth the wait.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hope there is plenty of content in the next update after such a long wait. Not any of that dog nonsense though. No offense to those who like that crap, but it's not worth the wait.
Bestiality would be a tag to avoid then. Otherwise there will be dog (or other animal) play.

Reactions: oaiki

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Bestiality would be a tag to avoid then. Otherwise there will be dog (or other animal) play.
Nah. Don't necessarily have to avoid the tag or the game. Just have to skip the content I don't like. I like the other parts, so why should I miss out just because of the parts I don't like.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Nah. Don't necessarily have to avoid the tag or the game. Just have to skip the content I don't like. I like the other parts, so why should I miss out just because of the parts I don't like.
Because that's life sometimes? You may not be able to enjoy each and every game on earth? Our Fathers was made specifically to include that content initially.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Because that's life sometimes? You may not be able to enjoy each and every game on earth? Our Fathers was made specifically to include that content initially.
I only said I was hoping the next update was non dog stuff. If there is dog stuff, there might be less without, so I'm selfishly hoping the long awaited update has more stuff I like. I don't care if the game has it.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I only said I was hoping the next update was non dog stuff. If there is dog stuff, there might be less without, so I'm selfishly hoping the long awaited update has more stuff I like. I don't care if the game has it.
Fair point that one. And I think it's optional, so easier to avoid.

Reactions: Jack-ish

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think pretty much everything is optional if I remember correctly. As the last time I played it I avoided all the ugly dudes and just did the dog content.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
With this game, you can actually just go into dawn's profile and change the likes dogs flag.

Reactions: oaiki and Jack-ish

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Because more than 7 months have passed since the last update - does anybody know whether there will ever be another update?

Mercygraz

Feb 7, 2021
why i alwasy come to the meeting between the sisters and than is gasme over . i doint find a way to play longer than 2 hours

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes