princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I downloaded the 2 and 3 part and it doesn't lauch without the 1 one, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone could link it that would be great.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not to keen on the whole "multiple protagonists" if you can only control a "third" party. Seems almost
pointless if you can't directly control one of the male npc's as yourself. May have to try it in the future
once there is only one guy in the game to directly control.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Last time I played this I avoided all of the ugly ass dickless wonders and only went after the dog and lesbian stuff.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Now this one I'll be keeping an eye on!
The animations leave something to be desired, but that's ok. I'm liking the scenarios and characters so far.
Keep it coming!

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Bingo. This works. I'll update my version and reupload it.

This one has the same problem. All the names are undefined, so it gives an error every time "Dee" speaks for example.
I think you probably still had the compiled version (characters.rpyc).. Remove that and renpy will recompile the new .rpy file. Or just wait for me to reupload mine.

DJ Eazy-Dik

Jun 19, 2020
That first preview pic...:love:
That's enough to give this a half hour of my life trying it out. Always loved the garter belts and big tits

Reactions: Martellus

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Since I munged my last reply, here is a working Mac version (I've played a few times through to the end with different choices):

Reactions: Martellus

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Which stats do I want to raise, and which do I want to lower?
I cant figure out if I want Sluttiness and Inhabition positive or negative numbers.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes