Hybris

May 9, 2017
I got to admit that this game really surprised me. The content is varied even if I can't make heads or tails of the stats and their effects at the moment. Definitely will watch for more updates.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
So I started playing this, with bestiality enabled...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It just seems too fast for me. I think it should be a multi-step corruption, building up to her letting the dog mount her.

All that said, game is hot and I've enjoyed what I've played so far.
My no-spoiler Reply

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: makcim334

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
It was a dream-scene in previous versions when she was lounging beside a pool. The dev must have changed it, or your talking about a later scene. I haven't played this version yet. If it's changed, I agree with you, that is too soon. (unless we get horsies in the mix, then it's right on schedule :geek::cool::love: )
I realize now I should have spoiler-tagged my post.

Reactions: fbass

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Warped Animation im passing on this one too, i like to play as male mc and i never liked to play multiple characters.
I have to say though i have tried both this and the other one, i like the renders and animations but i can never get into the story, if u ever make something like Being a dik, Milfy city (vanilla games where the mc is the only male to bang the girls and the only one we "control", if u ever make something like that count me in xD) for now i wish you good luck with the game ;)
well said....everytime i see games with chicks as an mc im thinking what a fucking waste
im a dude so naturally i wanna fuck every bitch and knock up as many as i can when possible

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
If I delete the "save" folder, the game can be loaded in the same way.
How can this be?
How to delete "save"?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If I delete the "save" folder, the game can be loaded in the same way.
How can this be?
How to delete "save"?
You also need to delete them from %appdata%\RenPy\OurFathers-XXX (XXX is just random numbers).

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I would love to try this gasme, but it just crashes on startup. Downloaded 3 times from 2 different sites. I am running it on a mac using parallels desktop to run the pc version. These are the errors I get:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/intro.rpy", line 39, in execute
File "game/intro.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/intro.rpy", line 44, in <module>
File "game/utilities.rpy", line 184, in save_variables
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'variables.json'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "intro.rpyc", line 7, in script
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/intro.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/intro.rpy", line 44, in <module>
File "game/utilities.rpy", line 184, in save_variables
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'variables.json'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Any help would be appreciated.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Never mind. I got it to work by running it as administrator. So there is no beastiality yet, correct?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes