Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
D having a sister that she doesn't know about sounds like a really good idea,that could definitely work and you have a good opportunity to create one of the ''mommas'' ;)
I haven't determined whether I want them to have the same father, or the same mother, or both yet, but it makes for several different potential plot variations.

Reactions: goditseb

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
is that your counter-argument, shill? i even showed proof that the dev has no idea what he's doing it's obvious that doesn't know anything about shaders or UV and he decides to make a game using Daz Studio for a quick cash grab
Could be a lot worse.. his renders are quite well compared with other games but meh not here to judge or throw with shit on devs because why not, i have a nice keyboard and a nice chair?
Errors or not some of them they give all they can.. not all of them are talented or have super computers and whatever..
You can call a "cash grab" a dev that actually doesn't give a shit about their patrons, slow updates, rushed or story with no sense, no communication etc..
Instead of calling him a "cash grab" you could easily tell him.. "mate on that GP you got the wrong shader, it looks odd" and maybe offer a fix or just move along to another game.. quite sure everyone would be happy...

At the end to make all the renders, compile a script it's not that easy.. can't do that in 2 days, can you? not even 2 weeks, over 1100 renders plus the renpy code.. plus the script, plus the story.. plus the other game.. plus social life, so yeah like I said.. "cash grab" it's way to far!

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Could be a lot worse.. his renders are quite well compared with other games but meh not here to judge or throw with shit on devs because why not, i have a nice keyboard and a nice chair?
Errors or not some of them they give all they can.. not all of them are talented or have super computers and whatever..
You can call a "cash grab" a dev that actually doesn't give a shit about their patrons, slow updates, rushed or story with no sense, no communication etc..
Instead of calling him a "cash grab" you could easily tell him.. "mate on that GP you got the wrong shader, it looks odd" and maybe offer a fix or just move along to another game.. quite sure everyone would be happy...

At the end to make all the renders, compile a script it's not that easy.. can't do that in 2 days, can you? not even 2 weeks, over 1100 renders plus the renpy code.. plus the script, plus the story.. plus the other game.. plus social life, so yeah like I said.. "cash grab" it's way to far!
Well put.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Just played it and I've got to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it:)
Well done, congratulations, keep up the good work and don't take any notice of the haters.
Looking forward to the next part.;)

D

Deleted member 992182

Are the girls in this from other games or are they just the same models?

Is that D from DMD or just the same model?

Thx

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I want to address a few things, and then after that, I will just utilize the "ignore" button on certain types of people. On a couple of occasions on my "Sugar Daddies" thread, and now, on this thread, some individuals have accused me of doing this as a "cash grab." Here is the reality, since these individuals obviously believe in talking out of their asses, without doing any research. As I stated earlier in this thread, I started Sugar Daddies in June. Up until recently, I only had a Patreon account, and at most have had 25 Patrons. Last month, for instance, that translated to about $150. Once I looked into SubscribeStar, earlier this month, or end of last, I decided to also do the Our Fathers game. Literally all of my supporters have come from sites like F95, and a few of my Patrons have moved over to SubscribeStar from Patreon, so I still have the same 25 supporters, between the 2 sites. Further, I did not charge my Patrons for October, nor for November, for 2 reasons. 1) I have some personal business that I need to take care of, and I was trying to get to it, and 2) I didn't want to charge them for several months, for a single release of the game. I also regularly interact with my supporters via messaging on the support sites. Not all of them, but all who contact me. So do I make money on this venture so far? No, I lose money, and that just applies to the money I pay to create the game. Like electricty, and equipment related costs. That doesn't even begin to address my time and effort. Would I like to get to a point where I get enough support to do this full time? Absolutely! I really like doing it. I'd like to be able to buy more equipment, or be able to afford cloud rentals for gpus to render more stuff faster. I'd like to make game development my full time gig, and shoot for putting out a release a month, or as close to it as I could get. So do I want to make money from this? Yes, and I fail to see the evil in that. Do I expect to get rich off of this? No. Am I getting rich off of this? No. Would I like to get more supporters? Yes. And BTW, just to reiterate, if you decide to support me, my suggestion is to go to to do so. Once I am comfortable with them, I might just move everything completely over there, instead of Patreon. However, the other reason is that I can't even discuss the Our Fathers game on Patreon, nor is it available there. It is only available on SubscribeStar. Sugar Daddies is available on both. So with that, any future "cash grab" idiots will be "ignored" by me, so they can feel free to piss into the wind from this point on, because I have no more time, or patience, for that nonsense.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019

Thx
The game is inspired by the original DMD game, so yes...it is D from DMD. Our Fathers is an alternate universe version of the original, or a parody of the original. My model for Dee is similar, but different, but I have zero plans, or desire, to bring in other models from the DMD game. I have a "Jennifer," but she is an entirely different model, and if I use her in the future, she will remain so. While I still personally play the original DMD game, I have no plans to incorporate MrDots' future storylines into this game. I simply needed a jumping off point, for the beginning of my games, and relied on people who have played DMD, to already know the back story. However, my other goal is to create a game, where no knowledge of DMD is required by the player. I want this game to stand on it's own.

D

Deleted member 992182

The game is inspired by the original DMD game, so yes...it is D from DMD. Our Fathers is an alternate universe version of the original, or a parody of the original. My model for Dee is similar, but different, but I have zero plans, or desire, to bring in other models from the DMD game. I have a "Jennifer," but she is an entirely different model, and if I use her in the future, she will remain so. While I still personally play the original DMD game, I have no plans to incorporate MrDots' future storylines into this game. I simply needed a jumping off point, for the beginning of my games, and relied on people who have played DMD, to already know the back story. However, my other goal is to create a game, where no knowledge of DMD is required by the player. I want this game to stand on it's own.
Cool. I wish more would create stories with popular characters. Just as an aside/parody.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Just played it and I've got to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it:)
Well done, congratulations, keep up the good work and don't take any notice of the haters.
Looking forward to the next part.;)
Great to hear that you enjoyed it. No worries on the hater front. I fully expect that some people will like the game(s) and my approach. Others will hate the games, and my approach. Still others will see me as defiling their princess. The way I look at it is, if someone likes the game, "tune in next time." If someone doesn't, "change the channel."

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Cool. I wish more would create stories with popular characters. Just as an aside/parody.
Our Fathers is the version that I originally wanted to create, but Patreon doesn't allow it, so I created Sugar Daddies, which is basically, "Dee After Daddy." Contrary to what some may think, I wanted to do it, because I was a DMD fan from the very beginning, and was disappointed when MrDots got into hot water with Patreon, and wasn't allowed to do it there anymore. Further, at the time I decided to do this, MrDots had already moved on to Melody, and had announced that DMD would only be developed until the end of this year. As you probably know, he has since extended that somewhat. I still play DMD, and will until it goes away. I had no interest in Melody, so we will have to see what his 3rd game ends up being, but for the most part, I like his work. So the original motivation I had for doing this, was 1) a desire to continue the Dee story 2) To (in my mind) correct what I didn't like about the original. For instance, lighting, hair movement (or lack thereof), over the top naivety, the fact that we are on day 33 in DMD after over 2 years. Don't get me wrong, I love his game, or we wouldn't be here, but I decided to put my money where my mouth is, and do my own version of the D reality.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 992182

Our Fathers is the version that I originally wanted to create, but Patreon doesn't allow it, so I created Sugar Daddies, which is basically, "Dee After Daddy." Contrary to what some may think, I wanted to do it, because I was a DMD fan from the very beginning, and was disappointed when MrDots got into hot water with Patreon, and wasn't allowed to do it there anymore. Further, at the time I decided to do this, MrDots had alread moved on to Melody, and had announced that DMD would only be developed until the end of this year. As you probably know, he has since extended that somewhat. I still play DMD, and will until it goes away. I had no interest in Melody, so we will have to see what his 3rd game end up being, but for the most part, I like his work. So the original motivation I had for doing this, was 1) a desire to continue the Dee story 2) To (in my mind) correct what I didn't like about the original. For instance, lighting, hair movement (or lack thereof), over the top naivety, the fact that we are on day 33 in DMD after over 2 years. Don't get me wrong, I love his game, or we would be here, but I decided to put my money where my mouth is, and do my own version of the D reality.
Spot on and agree with everything you say here. I'll definitely give your game a shot as I also enjoy his work but do find the insane naivete a bit much. Between D and Melody it's like they were basically born 18yo with big tits (lol). They're essentially 5yo mentally and that is my least favorite thing about the characters.

I'm just a fan of fan edits in general. Add in things you like, remove things you don't like, etc. I just don't see a lot of that in the realm of adult novels/games when it's all right there. The assets are usually for anyone to use (basically, I know many are modified individually) and there is no real copyright on the characters.
At that point I guess it's a matter of taste/decency but I'd actually be very flattered if little side stories and fan fiction arose from my work. People care enough to want to do it and that's a good thing.

This sounds right up my alley so I'll definitely try this soon!

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Spot on and agree with everything you say here. I'll definitely give your game a shot as I also enjoy his work but do find the insane naivete a bit much. Between D and Melody it's like they were basically born 18yo with big tits (lol). They're essentially 5yo mentally and that is my least favorite thing about the characters.

I'm just a fan of fan edits in general. Add in things you like, remove things you don't like, etc. I just don't see a lot of that in the realm of adult novels/games when it's all right there. The assets are usually for anyone to use (basically, I know many are modified individually) and there is no real copyright on the characters.
At that point I guess it's a matter of taste/decency but I'd actually be very flattered if little side stories and fan fiction arose from my work. People care enough to want to do it and that's a good thing.

This sounds right up my alley so I'll definitely try this soon!
I'm glad, and thank you for your input/comments. As far as MrDots goes, I said this already on my other thread, but I'm pretty sure he knows about my game, and even some of the criticisms I have voiced on the DMD fan art thread here on F95. If you will notice, his last two releases (at least), have improved the animations (hair movement, and boobs moving, etc), and he has also begun to do more with lighting than he used to. Now granted, this could just be that he hired somebody that incorporated that stuff, but I'd be surpised if he doesn't know about Sugar Daddies already.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019

Thx
Oh! I neglected to mention that "Cassie" from my game is modeled after the daughter in "The Tyrant," because I liked her look. Also, it was unintential on my part, but "Dana" from my game apparently appears in some other game that I can't remeber, but I had no idea about this other game. I just used an out of the box model with a few tweaks, that I liked on Renderosity, or Daz3D (can't remember which).

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes