Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Our Fathers [Ep 1 - Beta] [Warped Animation] - Original Size: 1008.8MB

Download Win (124MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance of a MAC port? This looks great

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Good to know. Sorry made you leak a spoiler. ;) Glad you took the feedback

Tattoo wasn't bad
It is not really a secret. Well, I haven't mentioned it here before now, but on the Sugar Daddies thread, I made it clear back in July that both the tat, and the dark hair were temporary. Her reasoning for going dark is also mentioned in the story during the photo shoot sequence, but I realize that not everybody cares that much about the story details, and not everybody is on that path. The reason I converged all the paths so that she has dark hair for now, no matter what, is that two colors hair means two renders for each pose. Same with the tattoo. If you unpacked the game, you'll find two picks for ever one after the tat appears. And if she has a tat, and she has two colors hair, then it becomes a bunch of renders for one image. What that means is that the more of that double rendering there is, the less progress I can make in the overall game and storyline. So it was somewhat of a logistical decision for some paths. When she goes back blonde. She will back on all paths at the same time. As far as the tat. She may get a different permanent one in the future. I'm not a big tat fan myself, but you never know. Depends on where the story takes us. Thanks for your input.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Warped Animation

Why in hell would you take the only Blonde of 3 and make her Brunette? If you wanted to use a salon as story, wouldn't it make MORE sense to take her from Brunette to BLONDE? That makes for a much better story and diversity of models. She looks bad as a brunette also.
I agree. Massive plot hole. Would not mind if she was Brunette with the hairstyle I think of as "Ashley" then transitioned to the straight let down blonde.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I agree. Massive plot hole. Would not mind if she was Brunette with the hairstyle I think of as "Ashley" then transitioned to the straight let down blonde.
Read the other comments above where I replied to the original comment. It isn't a plot hole. It is mentioned in the story, and is temporary, and for a reason.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I've been asked this multiple times. I don't have a MAC, so I have no way to debug MAC issues. I used to provide courtesy MAC builds, but they weren't working for people, so I no longer do it. I have also stated that if someone wants to provide an unofficial MAC build, and also support their unofficial MAC build, then I have no problem with that. I just don't have anyway to do that myself.

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Sorry, I was being a little hyperbolic about the plothole thing.
I understood the plothole thing (kind of), but the "massive" thing was a bit over the top....lol. Hey! Just understand this. I prefer her as a blonde also. She's only temporarily brunette so that "people don't recognize her when her half naked pics end up on the web." I explained the whole thing above. I'm always happy to receive constructive criticism. Just realize that I respond more positively to people expressing their thoughts, as opposed to attempting to bitch at me, and we will get along just fine.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I tried to port the compressed version to Mac with the latest SDK but ran into a ton of errors rendering it unplayable. I'll pass on a Mac version of this for now...

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I tried to port the compressed version to Mac with the latest SDK but ran into a ton of errors rendering it unplayable. I'll pass on a Mac version of this for now...
Because I've been seeing requests for a MAC version, I started looking for the possibility of a MAC emulator that will run on Windows. I may have found something on this. I'm going to try setting it up, and if it seems like it realistically emulates MAC, I may provide a MAC version. Give me a little time to check on this more, and I will get back you you MAC folks on this topic.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I understood the plothole thing (kind of), but the "massive" thing was a bit over the top....lol.
Oh I know that's kind of the point with hyperbole.

I'm always happy to receive constructive criticism. Just realize that I respond more positively to people expressing their thoughts, as opposed to attempting to bitch at me, and we will get along just fine.
My comment was neither. At least not directed at you. If you want my actual thoughts on it, I have found that fewer people start blonde and go brown than the other way around, but I wouldn't call that an actual plothole. I'm not even sure it's even a trope for brunettes to go blonde. I'm not even sure it's a thing I'm actually critical of. She's a DILF either way, but I think it would be neat in the future to see her as a blonde with her hair down, not in Ashley Style.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Is there a way to make "Daddy" to not return after you tell him to go eff himself?
Kinda annoying that he got "forced" back into the game.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Oh I know that's kind of the point with hyperbole.

My comment was neither. At least not directed at you. If you want my actual thoughts on it, I have found that fewer people start blonde and go brown than the other way around, but I wouldn't call that an actual plothole. I'm not even sure it's even a trope for brunettes to go blonde. I'm not even sure it's a thing I'm actually critical of. She's a DILF either way, but I think it would be neat in the future to see her as a blonde with her hair down, not in Ashley Style.
Oh no, sorry if I wasn't clear. I wasn't saying that you were bitching at me. I was just speaking in general. She will be blonde again, and since that was always the intent, doing it the other way around would have made no sense. If she was ever intended to stay brunette, then she would appear that way on the main app menu when you open the game. When she goes back blonde, I will probably go to a different hair style than the original blonde ponytail. They are making DForce friendly hair that works better for using the physics in Daz Studio, so I've got my eye out for the right hair. There will be one pnytail, and one down version. As far as what women do with their hair. I've known ones that did whatever. Usual they change it after a break up, or some other emotional situation. I knew one girl, who was a natural blonde, and gorgeous. Periodically, she would go brunette, and I hated it on her. Which is odd, because I tend to prefer brunettes mostly. However, as I stated before, I prefer Dee as a blonde.

Reactions: goditseb

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Is there a way to make "Daddy" to not return after you tell him to go eff himself?
Kinda annoying that he got "forced" back into the game.
Yeah...there are two ways. One is to play the Sugar Daddies version, where he appears only at the beginning, and she tells him to fuck off. No incest or beastiality in that version. The second way, is to play Our Fathers, and make your decisions so they don't favor him. He will eventually be eliminated from the "competition." Not yet, but eventually.

Reactions: nekobasu

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
sure sounds like it, what is it with his fetish about only being an observer?
Not a fetish. I just didn't want to create yet another game where you play as x, and strive to get to y. There are hundreds of those games. I expected that some people will like that approach, and others won't, and that has proven to be true. So my suggestion is that if it bothers you, then do like others have, and pass on the game, or write your own.

Reactions: goditseb
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes