goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
i really like the dog scenes !! Only complain would be, it was to fast, give her more time to get into bestiality. Maybe first HJ on beach and much later more etc ( but i guess you made it on purpose, cuz beta and wanted to show some content ) (y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kri128 and meigame

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
i really like the dog scenes !! Only complain would be, it was to fast, give her more time to get into bestiality. Maybe first HJ on beach and much later more etc ( but i guess you made it on purpose, cuz beta and wanted to show some content ) (y)(y)
You might be right. I figured she was drunk. She was horny. Just go for it. Too late now though.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
in the screenshots, the texture around her vv looks off. i guess the womans main model doesnt contain it and the add on model has its own textures that confliect.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone know why this can't be played on the mac with Ren'Py sdk
This and the other version sd, they are only renpy games that can't get to work.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Not a fetish. I just didn't want to create yet another game where you play as x, and strive to get to y. There are hundreds of those games. I expected that some people will like that approach, and others won't, and that has proven to be true. So my suggestion is that if it bothers you, then do like others have, and pass on the game, or write your own.
never cared for getting to y, more like getting to ys haha harem ftw!

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
You might be right. I figured she was drunk. She was horny. Just go for it. Too late now though.
She's not drunk. Obviously she was always "into it."

Ask yourself: If God says "You are into it" how could she possibly be not into it?

Isn't the entire -point- of being God, the Almighty, the fuckin Tetragrammaton itself, also known as the Player Behind The Screen, Keyboard King and Master of the Mouse, to not give any fucks about what a character likes or doesn't like, and simply "fingersnap" and it happens?

Reactions: Kri128

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
....Did you guys not pay attention when he was discussing the game? Or when it first premiered?

Sugar Daddies is the original game, which does not allow incest or other fetishes thanks to Patreon rules but had a mod that allowed for such. After development and a story change, he decided to continue SD as it's own game, but developed this one to explore many kinds of fetishes that aren't allowed on Patreon.

He discusses this IN THE SD FORUM!
I get it and I like it, he/she explore the extremes with this game even if the main story will be the same as in SD (Sugar Daddies). I also like a slutty version of the sugar sweet DMD (Dating My Daughter) and a limited SD game as long as the renders are as good (or almost as good) as in DMD. Maybe I just forget about Sugar Daddies and play this game only.

Reactions: TheKid1

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I just thought of another idea I had way back when about a storyline. Essentially, Jake has a daughter, who he molested as she was growing up. Dana, his Grandaughter, is her child. When Jake's daughter got older, she left, married, had her own kids, etc... She has already lost Dana to Jake, and now her two other daughters are making noises about wanting to get to know their Grandfather. Jake's daughter threatens Jake with exposure if he goes near her other daughters, but greatly underestimates Jake's ruthlessness. And it goes on from there.
Ummmm not what I was thinking at all, looks like a lot of pointless drama to me. Just have a mom or two who enjoys getting her freaq on with hubby and her daughter. Instead of all that hate, How about a story where Mom and dad teach their daughter and its moms or maybe the daughters idea to include Dad... No drama, no shame, no one is molested. Mom and dad can be a happly married couple or divirced, but the point is they helping their daughter, this is a caring relationship and they are teaching her about sex. Mom enjoys herself and is there because she wants to be, they all are.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I've been asked this multiple times. I don't have a MAC, so I have no way to debug MAC issues. I used to provide courtesy MAC builds, but they weren't working for people, so I no longer do it. I have also stated that if someone wants to provide an unofficial MAC build, and also support their unofficial MAC build, then I have no problem with that. I just don't have anyway to do that myself.
Thanks for clearing that up. I haven't read posts about it previously. Your game looks terrific.

Reactions: Warped Animation
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes