Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Our fathers...
who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Yes, yes and YES. Mega-yes!

I happen to be a fan of proportional tits as is so this idea would be great. I also always thought the resemblance was there so it's funny you mention that, too!

This idea is a big YES from me, haha
Really? You think Cassie and Dee resemble each other?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
visual Bug: using a single letter stage name results in overlapping the print with the image. From experience (done it myself a few times in other situations) I'm assuming you're using some math to pad the x location of the stage name, but somehow multiplicate it which results in pad_width*zero when only one letter is used, like an array length token.

Reactions: Warped Animation

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
visual Bug: using a single letter stage name results in overlapping the print with the image. From experience (done it myself a few times in other situations) I'm assuming you're using some math to pad the x location of the stage name, but somehow multiplicate it which results in pad_width*zero when only one letter is used, like an array length token.
I'll have to check it out in the code, and you are correct. I am using a padding offset based on the number of letters. Thanks for letting me know.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 485332

Overview:
It is the story of a group of young girls who have complicated relationships with their older male relatives. The story takes place in an Island town. You will play as the third party Master of Ceremonies, and make decisions for most of the characters in the game. Those decisions will directly impact the routes that the game follows. The central character is a girl named, "Dawn." The player can edit this name to suit their own tastes. The player's decisions will directly influence most of the characters' evolutions in the game. It may very well also impact other relationships within the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-13
Release Date: 2019-12-12
Developer: Warped Animation - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 Beta
Language: English
Other game: Sugar Daddies
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android(v8): - -
Android(v7): - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 485334 View attachment 485337 View attachment 485338 View attachment 485340 View attachment 485341
wonderdull game when the next updated?

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
wonderdull game when the next updated?
Thank you. I can't really give you a good answer on that. I don't have enough supporters currently do be able to work on this full time, so I have to do it in my spare time. We will have to see how it goes.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
i think you should have alot of supporters anyway no pressure
Well, based on most of the comments, which seem to be mostly pretty positive, one would think so. However, you know how many new supporters I've received since putting out the first release of this game, and the last release of Sugar Daddies? Zero! So, as a creator, kind of makes one wonder if it is worth it to bother. It's like "thanks for the game"...."fuck off until you have another release ready." Not feeling too appreciated about now.

D

Deleted member 992182

Really? You think Cassie and Dee resemble each other?
I think it's the eyes but likely just the modeling program used more than anything. They don't look alike across their entire body (haha) but I think so facially.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
i think you should have alot of supporters anyway no pressure
Well, based on most of the comments, which seem to be mostly pretty positive, one would think so. However, you know how many new supporters I've received since putting out the first release of this game, and the last release of Sugar Daddies? Zero! So, as a creator, kind of makes one wonder if it is worth it to bother. It's like "thanks for the game"...."fuck off until you have another release ready." Not feeling too appreciated about now.
Just to give an example of why I find this frustrating. Here are the download counts between the two games on just SVS alone. I have no idea overall how many downloads it has, because most sites don't have counts displayed, but they have popped up on many different sites, and SVS has over 33,000 downloads total, and I have 25 supporters. The same 25 supporters, BTW, that I had before the latest releases. Sorry, but that sucks IMO.:

svscounts.jpg

Last edited:

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Just to give an example of why I find this frustrating. Here are the download counts between the two games on just SVS alone. I have no idea overall how many downloads it has, because most sites don't have counts displayed, but they have popped up on many different sites, and SVS has over 33,000 downloads total, and I have 25 supporters. The same 25 supporters, BTW, that I had before the latest releases. Sorry, but that sucks IMO.:

View attachment 488008

Yeah that pretty much sucks....if all of those downloads had paid 25 cents you'd have had 8250 dollars and it would have been a great push to go foreward with developing it.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Yeah that pretty much sucks....if all of those downloads had paid 25 cents you'd have had 8250 dollars and it would have been a great push to go foreward with developing it.
Well not exactly, because the support sites have minimum charges, but basically, your concept is true. I used to have a 1$ tier on my Patreon, but I got rid of it for new supporters, because by the time they take their minimums out, there isn't much left. So if anybody goes to either site, my minimum tier is $3, and that is why. I never expected 10's of thousands of supporters, but I figured that perhaps I would get a significantly better percentage of supporters to downloads. I didn't even expect much more support than I got from the first release of Sugar Daddies, because there were only 375 renders, or so, but I did expect a little boost in support after this release. I'll tell you what contributed to me posting the lack of support thing (besides the numbers on SVS). Don't get me wrong at all, because the comments on Our Fathers have been like 95% positive, or very positive, and I really appreciate that. However, I read a review of the game, and it was 5 stars, and the person loved the game. All good stuff. Then it was something like, "if the next release is as good, I'll support you." Absolutely no offense intended to this person, because I really appreciate them taking the time to offer a really good review, but 1) Why would next time suck all of the sudden? And 2) it might be nice to get enough support now, so I can get to the next release. That's just reality. Every hour I spend doing the game creation thing, is an hour I'm not out making money to pay my bills.

Reactions: Stonethrower

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Warped Animation
I actually ment if you'd have gotten 25 cents in your bank account for each download ;)
I know the support sites skim the cream of each donation ;)
Oh...then yes, that would have been a nice start, because I would be able to afford more/better equipment, and to try to get a more frequent release schedule going. And BTW, the support sites aren't too bad once the amount is above a certain threshold, but on the very small amounts, we don't get much. And then you have to look at it from the supporters' side of things too. Those in Europe also get charged a VAT tax, so the EU gets their cut too.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes