Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Behind the Mega Link for Android v8 is the other game, Sugar Daddies, I think...
No it isn't. I had this happen to me. I haven't figured out why yet, but the game shows up on my phone as Sugar Daddies. I had SD installed on there before to test. Anyway, when you run it, you will see that it is actually Our Fathers.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Must have already have been removed from the game entirely as they have it on patreon and no such content or options are available in this now.
This game IS NOT available on Patreon. Patreon doesn't allow incest, or beastiality. This game is only available on . Sugar Daddies is available at both sites.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Ummmm not what I was thinking at all, looks like a lot of pointless drama to me. Just have a mom or two who enjoys getting her freaq on with hubby and her daughter. Instead of all that hate, How about a story where Mom and dad teach their daughter and its moms or maybe the daughters idea to include Dad... No drama, no shame, no one is molested. Mom and dad can be a happly married couple or divirced, but the point is they helping their daughter, this is a caring relationship and they are teaching her about sex. Mom enjoys herself and is there because she wants to be, they all are.
I get what you are saying, but that really doesn't fit the tone of this game. These girls are already well into this situation. Sorry about that, but it just doesn't fit into this game, and I'm probably the wrong guy to write that type of relationship scenario.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
When you start the game click on D's picture,there you have her bio,you can change her name,age and turn on/off the beastiality content.
Incorrect....Before you start the game...click on "Girls." Then click on Dee's picture. Then her Bio. Top of page. Click the button. Back out to Main. Then start your game.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
....Did you guys not pay attention when he was discussing the game? Or when it first premiered?
[...]
He discusses this IN THE SD FORUM!
Are you for real, or is it acting to match your pseudo ?

We have a life and therefore, sorry to disappoint you, we don't follow all the threads of all the games around there. So yes, many of us recognized the game, because we tried it or even just because we've seen the screenshots, and also many of us had absolutely no idea of what you talked about, because we don't follow the thread of the said game.
And this it totally normal and give you absolutely no rights to throw the explanation like you did.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Does anyone know why this can't be played on the mac with Ren'Py sdk
This and the other version sd, they are only renpy games that can't get to work.
I'm just guessing, but I just read the tutorial on MAC/Renpy SDK game play, and it is probably because I don't include the source code files when I do my builds (The .rpy). All that is included in the package is the compiled version (.rpyc). If you think that might be the issue, I will gladly zip up the .rpy files from the game folder, and post a link to them. If you want me to do this, reply to this post, and also, I need to know what works on MAC for "unzipping." Does a regular .zip work, or is there some other format I have to pack them into?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 992182

Oh! I neglected to mention that "Cassie" from my game is modeled after the daughter in "The Tyrant," because I liked her look. Also, it was unintential on my part, but "Dana" from my game apparently appears in some other game that I can't remeber, but I had no idea about this other game. I just used an out of the box model with a few tweaks, that I liked on Renderosity, or Daz3D (can't remember which).
I fn LOVE that girl! I'm not a fan of that game (a tad too grindy for me) but that girl is great. Can't wait to try it out!

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
in the screenshots, the texture around her vv looks off. i guess the womans main model doesnt contain it and the add on model has its own textures that confliect.
I'll have to look at it. The female parts I use handle the texture via a script that they provide that is supposed to be just copying the main model's textures. The other possibility is that I somehow accidentally changed a texture setting on them while I was working. Oh wait a second! I know what happened on that image. Long story, but there were some issues on the beach close up shots. I had to do some touch up in Photoshop. There are two images for each of those (one with tat...one without), so I touched up the one, then just overlayed that one on the other, and I'll bet the renders are slightly different....causing the variation.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I fn LOVE that girl! I'm not a fan of that game (a tad too grindy for me) but that girl is great. Can't wait to try it out!
I know what you mean. I get bored with the "repeat this over and over" format for games. But I love the chick. She appears in this Episode, but not for long. She will however, show up more in future episodes.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019

I know what you mean. I get bored with the "repeat this over and over" format for games. But I love the chick. She appears in this Episode, but not for long. She will however, show up more in future episodes.
Hey WaySheGoes....what do you think about this idea. Way back when I thought about doing this, my original concept for the "Cassie" character was that she would get involved with Dee and the Father separately (sexually), and then it would be revealed that she and Dee are half sisters, and "Daddy" is also HER Daddy. Mother was a brief fling he had...blah blah. I was never sure that I liked that scenario completely, but I never really ran it by anybody either, so it's just an idea. Since then, I've leaned more towards a sister for Dee that more closely resembles her, but with small tits. Not a twin, but like a real sister would be most times. YOu can kind of see the resemblance kind of thing. What do you think?

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
same as last game......too bad not more content ,wait for update......looking good though.....dee is from DFD dad for desert or dating my dad......1 of the 2

D

Deleted member 992182

Hey WaySheGoes....what do you think about this idea. Way back when I thought about doing this, my original concept for the "Cassie" character was that she would get involved with Dee and the Father separately (sexually), and then it would be revealed that she and Dee are half sisters, and "Daddy" is also HER Daddy. Mother was a brief fling he had...blah blah. I was never sure that I liked that scenario completely, but I never really ran it by anybody either, so it's just an idea. Since then, I've leaned more towards a sister for Dee that more closely resembles her, but with small tits. Not a twin, but like a real sister would be most times. YOu can kind of see the resemblance kind of thing. What do you think?
Yes, yes and YES. Mega-yes!

I happen to be a fan of proportional tits as is so this idea would be great. I also always thought the resemblance was there so it's funny you mention that, too!

This idea is a big YES from me, haha

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes