IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I am not that excited with this game one of my favorites id DMD and this seem to have taken the main story and model and twisted it, a diffrent back ground story and I might have liked it better,

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Woah I saw the first few preview pics and got really excited. Then I saw the picture with the dog and suddenly I wasn't excited.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
The animations are actually good for Ren'Py game.And i like the story so far,cant wait to see what happens next.Would like a deeper bestiality story,of course to be optional since not everyone likes this kind of fetish.
Thank you. The Beastiality thing will remain completely optional, but will continue as we move along, for those who are into that.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
What is the difference between v7 and v8? Android version
I don't really know. My phone is running V8. However, I can run either version of the game on my phone, but both get built with the latest Renpy release, so I distribute both. Check your phone to see which version you are running, and use that version, is my suggestion.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
So why is it that every incest game lately is about dad-daughter relationship, and very few about sister-brother for example, which is probably most realistic to happen in real life?
Is it because most developers are middle aged dudes who are fantasizing about doing their daughters?

Jul 26, 2018
I don't really know. My phone is running V8. However, I can run either version of the game on my phone, but both get built with the latest Renpy release, so I distribute both. Check your phone to see which version you are running, and use that version, is my suggestion.
Thanks for answering my question.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
So why is it that every incest game lately is about dad-daughter relationship, and very few about sister-brother for example, which is probably most realistic to happen in real life?
Is it because most developers are middle aged dudes who are fantasizing about doing their daughters?
I wouldn't know. Personally, I don't have a daughter, and have never even remotely thought about doing my sister. My suggestion is that if you want a sister-brother game, make one. I fail to see the productive value in you coming in here, and bitching because this isn't a brother-sister game.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I fail to see the productive value in you coming in here, and bitching because this isn't a brother-sister game.
I was speaking in general. I don't have anything against this game, but with all this new incest games appearing all the time, unfortunately we get very little originality and quality, in my opinion. It looks like most of developers are just in it for a quick buck.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I was speaking in general. I don't have anything against this game, but with all this new incest games appearing all the time, unfortunately we get very little originality and quality, in my opinion. It looks like most of developers are just in it for a quick buck.
If you want to start that cash grab shit, you can GTF out now. You picked the wrong day for that shit. I started this in June. I have 25 supporters, and have received exactly zero new supporters after releasing this, so stuff it.

Reactions: Streichmett

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
and, as promised...ignored. Everyone can take the cash grab nonsense somewhere else. That applies to both me, and other developers/creators.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm i played this game .. i liked it alot .. i think i am hot for the daughter in this game ... tits a might bit to big , but she's hot ............ W.T.G ... great game (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Warped Animation

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Rough draft of a possible half sister for Dee. Also, playing with looks for Dee's eventual return to being a blonde. Sister's hair will most likely end up a lighter, more Strawberry Blonde look, and I am still working on the model. BTW...this would be an Our Fathers only character. No plans for her to appear in Sugar Daddies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
Rough draft of a possible half sister for Dee. Also, playing with looks for Dee's eventual return to being a blonde. Sister's hair will most likely end up a lighter, more Strawberry Blonde look, and I am still working on the model. BTW...this would be an Our Fathers only character. No plans for her to appear in Sugar Daddies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome! Can't wait to meet/breed her.

Reactions: Warped Animation
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes