Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
If you want to start that cash grab shit, you can GTF out now. You picked the wrong day for that shit. I started this in June. I have 25 supporters, and have received exactly zero new supporters after releasing this, so stuff it.
That's not true any more - you finally gave my lazy ass a reason to also get a subscribestar-Account, cause I enjoyed your game and want to see where the ride goes :cool:

Reactions: Warped Animation

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
That's not true any more - you finally gave my lazy ass a reason to also get a subscribestar-Account, cause I enjoyed your game and want to see where the ride goes :cool:
Yes I saw that, and I really appreciate the support. Thank you very much, and I'm glad you like the game.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It is not really a secret. Well, I haven't mentioned it here before now, but on the Sugar Daddies thread, I made it clear back in July that both the tat, and the dark hair were temporary. Her reasoning for going dark is also mentioned in the story during the photo shoot sequence, but I realize that not everybody cares that much about the story details, and not everybody is on that path. The reason I converged all the paths so that she has dark hair for now, no matter what, is that two colors hair means two renders for each pose. Same with the tattoo. If you unpacked the game, you'll find two picks for ever one after the tat appears. And if she has a tat, and she has two colors hair, then it becomes a bunch of renders for one image. What that means is that the more of that double rendering there is, the less progress I can make in the overall game and storyline. So it was somewhat of a logistical decision for some paths. When she goes back blonde. She will back on all paths at the same time. As far as the tat. She may get a different permanent one in the future. I'm not a big tat fan myself, but you never know. Depends on where the story takes us. Thanks for your input.
I may be wrong, but I think you made a mistake here. If she takes the call and goes to the photo shooting, everything is allright. The changes from blonde to brunette and finally to black are plausible. But if she does not take the call and does not go to the photo shooting (because she did not take the call and does not know anything about the old man and his offer), is unlogical for her to appear at the old man as well as having black hair then. She has visited her teacher at the pool before, was blonde, has never heard about the old man or his offer but suddenly decides to go to him and suddenly has black her then. That makes no sense. o_OYou probably want to fix that to make the different paths plausible. Neverless a promising game! (y)

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Rough draft of a possible half sister for Dee. Also, playing with looks for Dee's eventual return to being a blonde. Sister's hair will most likely end up a lighter, more Strawberry Blonde look, and I am still working on the model. BTW...this would be an Our Fathers only character. No plans for her to appear in Sugar Daddies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good looking, but somehow I would prefer the half sister to be a bit more busty. Of couse it's a matter of taste, but those things can run in the family... ;)

Reactions: critter

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I may be wrong, but I think you made a mistake her. If she takes the call and goes to the photo shooting, everything is allright. The changes from blonde to brunette and finally to black are plausible. But if she does not take the call and does not go to the photo shooting (because she did not take the call and does not know anything about the old man and his offer), is unlogical for her to appear at the old man as well as having black hair then. She has visited her teacher at the pool before, was blonde, has never heard about the old man or his offer but suddenly decides to go to him and suddenly has black her then. That makes no sense. o_OYou probably want to fix that to make the different paths plausible. Neverless a promising game! (y)
Well. You've kind of got me on that one. It makes sense if she met with him, turned him down, but then knew she was going to do the modeling "now." However, no call, no Jake yet, in a perfect world, she should have stayed blonde at that point. I was just pretty much out of time for working on the episode, so I added some dialogue for how she got to the salon. Keep in mind, the renders originally appeared in Sugar Daddies. In that story, her situation is a little more emotionally traumatic, and the thought was that women often change their hair style and/or hair color following major events like that, and she also didn't really want anyone who knew her to recognize her if they came looking for her. However, For our Fathers, the situation is not necessarily as devastating, but I just didn't have time to go back and redo a bunch of renders just so she could stay blonde for a few scenes. I probably would have had to do an additional 250+ renders, so I decided to just stick with her going dark the way she does. The lesson I learned from the tattoo and from the different hair colors, is that it doubles up the work for each scene, which is fine, but then again, if you didn't have those differences, I could have included twice as many scenes and/or made a couple of the scenes longer than they ended up being.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kri128

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
When are we getting the next episode her ??
Well, I've explained earlier in the thread about the level of support I have received. Since then, I have received support from 4 more people, which amounts to 29. Meanwhile, the two versions of the game have been downloaded 10s of thousands of times. This support ratio is completely unfair to both me, and to my supporters, so I won't be releasing the game for free anymore, until probably a month (or more) after it is officially released to my supporters. I will be monitoring for it's unauthorized appearance, and if that occurs, I will force them to take it down for copyright violation. What has happened in the past, is that I have released it here, and SVS has picked it up from here, as have others. So basically, people can either step up and support the game, or it will only be available to those who have stepped up to support the game. Sorry, but that is the way it is going to be. I've tried to be a nice guy, and let people try the game, and hoped for support as a result. That hasn't happened on the scale that it reasonably should, based on the positive feedback the game has received.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well, I've explained earlier in the thread about the level of support I have received. Since then, I have received support from 4 more people, which amounts to 29. Meanwhile, the two versions of the game have been downloaded 10s of thousands of times. This support ratio is completely unfair to both me, and to my supporters, so I won't be releasing the game for free anymore, until probably a month (or more) after it is officially released to my supporters. I will be monitoring for it's unauthorized appearance, and if that occurs, I will force them to take it down for copyright violation. What has happened in the past, is that I have released it here, and SVS has picked it up from here, as have others. So basically, people can either step up and support the game, or it will only be available to those who have stepped up to support the game. Sorry, but that is the way it is going to be. I've tried to be a nice guy, and let people try the game, and hoped for support as a result. That hasn't happened on the scale that it reasonably should, based on the positive feedback the game has received.
if you think it is the right way do it!!!
but be aware whatever you do your game will be leaked no matter what you try.You are not the first one who tries that this way and you will probably not be the last one.
if you think you get more supporters this way i have to tell you that you are wrong.
other games got popular just because there were postet on that sides.
looking at your pantreon side i think you are 7 to 9 month active then with how much game updates??
i mean go for it if you want it that way but don´t expect that your support goes through the top without advertising for your game.

be honest to yourself this is what these sides are doing helping your Product to be popular more supporters are comming from sides like that one here and if you shut that down???...
well there will always be ways if you like it or not it happend to so many games.

you are right it is not fair but thats all you will get that you are an honest person neverless it will happen if you like it or not that is outside your possibilities to shut that down.
thats a war you will loose for sure.

but neverless good luck for you
You have to understand that people exist that will never support everybody with money because they want everything for free and on the other hand there are people that will support you because they want it or found out about good games on "free" sides.

ps: i am supporting about 14 Developers now and all of them throu F95 here ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
if you think it is the right way do it!!!
but be aware whatever you do your game will be leaked no matter what you try.You are not the first one who tries that this way and you will probably not the last one.
if you think you get more supporters this way i have to tell you that you are wrong.
other games got popular just because there were postet on that sides.
looking at your pantreon side i think you are 7 to 9 month active then with how much game updates??
i mean go for it if you want it that way but don´t expect that your support goes through the top without advertising for your game.

be honest to yourself this is what these sides are doing helping your Product to be popular more supporters are comming from sides like that one here and if you shut that down???...
well there will always be ways if you like it or not it happend to so many games.

you are right it is not fair but thats all you will get that you are an honest person neverless it will happen if you like it or not that is outside your possibilities to shut that down.
thats a war you will loose for sure.

but neverless good luck for you

ps: i am supporting about 14 Developers now and all of them throu F95 here ;)
All of my supporters came through F95, or sites like it. You mentioned "how many updates" in 9 months (which is inaccurate. It has been up for 6 months). Well...not enough support to do it full time. Also, I have not charged my supporters for each month (I have suspended billing multiple times), because I don't think it is fair to charge them several months for one update. As far as your point of view that I won't be able to "control it," maybe, maybe not....but I do control whether it is developed, or not. So if people want to kill the game all together, feel free to do so. However, I know this for a fact. I released the games to my supporters. they showed up absolutely nowhere else. Then I put in my request here, with the links to the games, and within one hour from that time, it showed up on SVS, and propogated elsewhere. I have to admit that I find your mindset a little confusing, because I don't get what the goal is in terms of thinking this is somehow not ultimately in my control. Like I said, if it were to play out as you describe, then I'll just cease to develop the game. Period. I really don't want to do that, because I enjoy developing it, but I guess we will have to see what happens.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
All of my supporters came through F95, or sites like it. You mentioned "how many updates" in 9 months. Well...not enough support to do it full time. Also, I have not charged my supporters for each month (I have suspended billing multiple times), because I don't think it is fair to charge them several months for one update. As far as your point of view that I won't be able to "control it," maybe, maybe not....but I do control whether it is developed, or not. So if people want to kill the game all together, feel free to do so. However, I know this for a fact. I released the games to my supporters. It showed up absolutely nowhere else. Then I put in my request here, with the links to the games, and within one hour from that time, it showed up on SVS, and propogated elsewhere. I have to admit that I find your mindset a little confusing, because I don't get what the goal is in terms of thinking this is somehow not ultimately in my control. Like I said, if it were to play out as you describe, then I'll just cease to develop the game. Period. I really don't want to do that, because I enjoy developing it, but I guess we will have to see what happens.
i do not mean it in a bad way,i was just saying that you are not the only one with that problem lack of support.
i admit i have played both of your game versions and i liked them,but with already 14 dev supports i am almost at my limit.
and it will happen that supporters will leak your game sooner or later.

and you are right that could kill the game but people that always wanting everything for free don´t care about that.

Reactions: Warped Animation
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes