TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
This will be our 4th Father in the game, and the really cool thing is that he was created as the very close likeness of one of the entrants from the "Talent Search" and is among my supporters. While I originally only intended that their be 4 Fathers in the game, I have decided to add a 5th Father character to provide another supporter with the opportunity to have their likeness in the game as well. Also, others may end up being selected for other less major roles in the game. BTW ladies. You are eligible too. While there will not be a Sugar Momma in the game, Our Fathers will still have Mothers, and other female relatives, friends, and characters that you could be selected for.

So...Meet Dr. Norman Schmidt, Psychologist
View attachment 502569
Dude looks awesome. Too bad I'm so damn young (born in the early 90s) or I would have entered while I was a patreon

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
hey man 4 th guy looks good and I was wondering if you atleast get paid by the websites who upload your game. And I wanted to know whether they approach to you or you approached them to release the game on their websites.
Thank you, and no I don't get paid by the websites that upload my game. The only way I get paid is by supporters on SubscribeStar and Patreon. No they don't approach me. They are pirate sites.

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Dude looks awesome. Too bad I'm so damn young (born in the early 90s) or I would have entered while I was a patreon
You do realize that we are talking about a digital world right Kid? I could digitally age your character to fit the right age range after creating the character. The supporter who this character is modeled after is in his 30's, and I aged him a little and added some grey in his hair and beard to make him look around 40ish. Also, there are other potential characters besides the Fathers/Sugar Daddies.

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Here is a quicky example. From a Justin Bieber pic I grabbed off the web. Keep in mind, I spent about 5 minutes on this just to give you a quick sample.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Damn bro then it sucks as you are at loss and not just you every dev is. I thought they pay you.
Nope. Basically, I put in the request to update the release here on F95 (which includes the links for the game), a site like SVS is monitoring F95 updates, and before F95 even has it updated here, it is up on SVS within maybe an hour, or hour and a half. And of course, other sites pick it up also from either here, or SVS, and then it propogates to other places from there.

** Edit ** Correction - a user on SVS, not SVS itself.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
i really hope he gets more patrons, doggie content was the biggest factor for me to support Warped Animation on Patreon ( since today ), besti content is rare, devs like him need oor support.. (y)
Thank you for your support. Just remember. We absolutely cannot discuss that stuff on Patreon. Message me here on F95 if you need us to be able to speak freely.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
The mega link don't work for me :/
I don't set up the links for the thread, but if they just used my Mega links, then I received a message yesterday that I was "Blocked for distributing bootleg software." This is complete bullshit, because the only thing I "distribute" are the links for the two games. I have sent their support people an email, and am waiting to hear back. My suggestion is to use the other links for now, and I will post a status once I hear back from Mega.

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
Bro, you thought this new year would pass without me breaking you off some change? Catch this subscription again

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Bro, you thought this new year would pass without me breaking you off some change? Catch this subscription again
I just saw you on SS. Thank you very much. Are you still thinking about maybe entering the Talent Search? If so, message me on SS, and we can discuss it. Thanks again.

Reactions: TheKid1

markwalloway

Dec 16, 2017
bro, love your game, the story is incredible and the fact of making decisions is incredible, I love the part of the bestiality when it is with the dog, now my question is when would the time of the next update? I want to continue playing your wonderful game ;) (y)

Zenz

Mar 12, 2018
Is it possible to at least have the Walkthrought in another format than Mega link ? (or is it playable without it ?)

Reactions: nuk

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i really hope he gets more patrons, doggie content was the biggest factor for me to support Warped Animation on Patreon ( since today ), besti content is rare, devs like him need our support.. (y)
well dont get me wrong when i write this but that will be a hard one to get an accurate number of supporters when the dev threatens to shut the project if someone leaks it.
that alone is enough to scare off most of the supporters to invest some supporting money.
i understand that a dev gets pissed off if his work is beeing leaked i really do,but in this "digitalizied" world it is unavoidable that will happen sooner or later if we like it or not.
i will be honest here i thought about it too to support the dev here but guess why i do not do it???

always saying i will shut it when it gets leaked is a good and a bad choice at a same time.
i will wait some time to see what happens and off course it is annoying if a game this good ends so fast so i let some updates come out and then i will see :)

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
well dont get me wrong when i write this but that will be a hard one to get an accurate number of supporters when the dev threatens to shut the project if someone leaks it.
that alone is enough to scare off most of the supporters to invest some supporting money.
i understand that a dev gets pissed off if his work is beeing leaked i really do,but in this "digitalizied" world it is unavoidable that will happen sooner or later if we like it or not.
i will be honest here i thought about it too to support the dev here but guess why i do not do it???

always saying i will shut it when it gets leaked is a good and a bad choice at a same time.
i will wait some time to see what happens and off course it is annoying if a game this good ends so fast so i let some updates come out and then i will see :)
I get what you are saying, and I understand your being apprehensive to support the games. However, it is what it is, and BTW, I wasn't threatening. I was stating a fact. If you read further in the thread, I also said that if that happened, I would probably continue to develop the games as a hobby, and just email the links to trusted supporters. Perhaps you can explain to me, exactly why any developer would continue to develop a game under the conditions of a relatively small number of supporters, while 10s of thousands of downloads are occurring, and the game is being leaked? I don't think anybody would. As it stands right now, the games are still being developed. I'd rather be straight with people upfront.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes