• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
I'll give it a follow. I'm usually skeptical when a Dev starts a new project so soon, but I get their reasoning here and I like the taboo stuff in games myself so good luck to you. The renders in Sugar Daddies were great from what I remember. Somehow, I missed that update. I'm gonna need to rectify that.

Reactions: goditseb

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I like the premise but the multiple protagonist turn me off, could be interesting if there is just one Protagonist and all the characters evolve around what you do. If you can decide what all they can do the game lost sense, at least for me, no matter what you choose because all of them will do it. Let's say you choose to cheat your girlfriend and she caught you, later when you control the girlfriend you can choose to forgive him, so actually nothing matters, and that in a game with decisions means a lot.

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
Warped Animation im passing on this one too, i like to play as male mc and i never liked to play multiple characters.
I have to say though i have tried both this and the other one, i like the renders and animations but i can never get into the story, if u ever make something like Being a dik, Milfy city (vanilla games where the mc is the only male to bang the girls and the only one we "control", if u ever make something like that count me in xD) for now i wish you good luck with the game ;)
Those games are one dimensional, boring games with girls only for one guy.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Those games are one dimensional, boring games with girls only for one guy.
Yeah but if you add and extern guy who try to fuck some girls or even yours people start to freak out. This is a little sensitive because they enjoy being the main who fuck, no matter if there are multiple characters but if you can't control the other guy is like the worst sin. People is really complex to understand.

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I'll give it a follow. I'm usually skeptical when a Dev starts a new project so soon, but I get their reasoning here and I like the taboo stuff in games myself so good luck to you. The renders in Sugar Daddies were great from what I remember. Somehow, I missed that update. I'm gonna need to rectify that.
I didn't really start a completely new game. It starts out as the incest version of Sugar Daddies (with a little extra). However, I did it as a different game, so that I can diverge it over time. It will utilize the renders that I do for Sugar Daddies, but it will have additional/different content also.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I like the premise but the multiple protagonist turn me off, could be interesting if there is just one Protagonist and all the characters evolve around what you do. If you can decide what all they can do the game lost sense, at least for me, no matter what you choose because all of them will do it. Let's say you choose to cheat your girlfriend and she caught you, later when you control the girlfriend you can choose to forgive him, so actually nothing matters, and that in a game with decisions means a lot.
I think I understand what you are saying. However, in your hypothetical situation, point outcomes would be different, and would contribute to the game outcome in that way. Further...I have known many chicks in real life, who spent a night bitching about how they needed to leave their BF....only to return to him a day, or two later. I hate that shit. So I guess that my answer here is that if your scenario appears in my game, there will be consequences to those kind of choice scenarios. Most likely, it will involve a spiral downward, or some kind of penalty situation.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Sounds interesting. Are you as an MC one of those fathers?
Kinda missing out if not. Why should every one else have the fun with their younger dau....*cough* partners?
Somebody asked me a similar question recently. You can technically imagine yourself as any one of the characters, I guess. Granted, you then still have the ability to decide for all the other characters....however, choices have consequences, and attempting to manipulate others choices can/will affect what happens to "your chosen" character. So let's say that you choose to imagine yourself as Jake, and you want to bang Dee. Down the road, Jake has a choice of whether, or not to help her father, or to make him look like a dick. If Jake chooses to try to make the father look bad, I can guarantee you that he might be successful short term, but it would cost him long term (game wise/dee wise).

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I didn't really start a completely new game. It starts out as the incest version of Sugar Daddies (with a little extra). However, I did it as a different game, so that I can diverge it over time. It will utilize the renders that I do for Sugar Daddies, but it will have additional/different content also.
As soon as I started a game I realized this was (close to) Sugar Daddies and came here to see if it was rebranded. Was wondering what the changes were.
Thanks for the info, will check it out.

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
So, it sounds like I'd be better served trying this out, over the SD update, for the time being?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes