noted

Jun 1, 2017
8 message since 2017 and always to complain against game/dev...
is that your counter-argument, shill? i even showed proof that the dev has no idea what he's doing it's obvious that doesn't know anything about shaders or UV and he decides to make a game using Daz Studio for a quick cash grab

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I'd say it's probably the premise mostly. Although some of the renders do seem subpar to me, I like it you're prepared to experiment a bit and I'm sure that everything can be polished with a bit of love.

I guess you're trying to grease some weak souls out there as well? I mean, personally I don't freak out from fictional stories, but some people probably would (honestly I think most just pretend to).
Thanks for your comments. I know I have some renders that I did early on that I didn't let render long enough, and I was figuring out the new AI based rendering features of Daz Studio. The simple fact is that there are about 1200 renders for the still images, and probably another couple of hundred for the animations, so there are bound to be a handful that aren't perfect. Lighting and other factors affect Daz in funny ways also. At some point, I will probably go back and re-render the handful of fuzzy images that I know exist, but I'm not going to get hung up on small defects in every single image. Some of the images also had to be retouched in photoshop. As far as people who freak out...I don't get that part either, nor am I going to try to get it. My basic answer to them is, if you don't like the game, then don't play it. I'm always open to constructive criticism, but people who just want to bitch, or freak out over nothing, I have no time, or patience for.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
is that your counter-argument, shill? i even showed proof that the dev has no idea what he's doing it's obvious that doesn't know anything about shaders or UV and he decides to make a game using Daz Studio for a quick cash grab
Okay...I've had about enough of the "cash grab" shit. I started working on Sugar Daddies in June. I currently have 21 Patrons on Patreon, and another 4 on SubscribeStar. I haven't made shit on this. I don't make enough to cover the cost of the electricity, and wear and tear on my equipment. As far as your criticism of the work goes....if you don't like it, then don't play it.

KolaroV

Jul 1, 2018
Okay...I've had about enough of the "cash grab" shit. I started working on Sugar Daddies in June. I currently have 21 Patrons on Patreon, and another 4 on SubscribeStar. I haven't made shit on this. I don't make enough to cover the cost of the electricity, and wear and tear on my equipment. As far as your criticism of the work goes....if you don't like it, then don't play it.
Amen. Just wanna say thank you for this game. Really shows potential.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is this connected to Sugar Daddies? A continuation? Or a rework, maybe? I have a nerdy need for things to "count" in continuity with each other, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Is this connected to Sugar Daddies? A continuation? Or a rework, maybe? I have a nerdy need for things to "count" in continuity with each other, lol.
It is starting out as the incest version of Sugar Daddies, with a little beastality thrown in. So this release is almost identical to the latest release of Sugar Daddies. Over time, my goal is to use about 75-80% of the Sugar Daddies renders, but this game will diverge from the Sugar Daddies game, and I expect some decisions during game play to have different effects over time.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
#SCHWING :p Oh yea, I'm loving it :love:. Thanks Dev!

This hits that spot. Hehe, now how do we get the Moms involved. :devilish:
Glad you like it. And you hit on an interesting difference for Our Fathers. In the Sugar Daddies version, I had some requests to have "Sugar Mommas." My reaction to that was/is...no. However, in Our Fathers, the situation/storyline is different. I haven't thought about mothers yet, although I will consider it. However, one thought I had about a possible plot twist, is that Dee discovers she has a sister she didn't know about. Another scenario I have thought about, is that during a brain storming session about Sugar Daddies, someone suggested a sharing scenario where some character shows up with Dee's relative as their current "other." I might be able to combine that with your suggestion to get Moms involved...which is a good suggestion BTW.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
#SCHWING :p Oh yea, I'm loving it :love:. Thanks Dev!

This hits that spot. Hehe, now how do we get the Moms involved. :devilish:

Glad you like it. And you hit on an interesting difference for Our Fathers. In the Sugar Daddies version, I had some requests to have "Sugar Mommas." My reaction to that was/is...no. However, in Our Fathers, the situation/storyline is different. I haven't thought about mothers yet, although I will consider it. However, one thought I had about a possible plot twist, is that Dee discovers she has a sister she didn't know about. Another scenario I have thought about, is that during a brain storming session about Sugar Daddies, someone suggested a sharing scenario where some character shows up with Dee's relative as their current "other." I might be able to combine that with your suggestion to get Moms involved...which is a good suggestion BTW.
I just thought of another idea I had way back when about a storyline. Essentially, Jake has a daughter, who he molested as she was growing up. Dana, his Grandaughter, is her child. When Jake's daughter got older, she left, married, had her own kids, etc... She has already lost Dana to Jake, and now her two other daughters are making noises about wanting to get to know their Grandfather. Jake's daughter threatens Jake with exposure if he goes near her other daughters, but greatly underestimates Jake's ruthlessness. And it goes on from there.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
D having a sister that she doesn't know about sounds like a really good idea,that could definitely work and you have a good opportunity to create one of the ''mommas'' ;)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes