• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Our Fathers [Ep.3 Beta] [Warped Animation]

Original Size: 1.54 GB
Compressed Size: 190 MB

Win/Linux: - - - - - :)

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Shame there is no Mac version, and since he packages it without the code, we can't even recompile it ourselves for Mac. :(

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Here's a Mac version. To the dev. I'm pretty sure you can't start a new game in Windows either because characters.rpy is missing.

To get it to run on the Mac, I adjusted the save/loading of variables.json to do it in the proper directory. I copied the characters.rpy from SugarDaddies because it was completely missing here.

Grr. Apparently the characters.rpy from SugarDaddies is too old. It leads to crashes down the road.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Just run unret.bat, and you can still get the source, and then recompile.
Firstly unren.bat is for windows. There is a mac version too (unren.command) but using this doesn't seem to work either. The rpa files extract and give no error on recompilation, but the game instantly crashes when launched.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Here's a Mac version. To the dev. I'm pretty sure you can't start a new game in Windows either because characters.rpy is missing.

To get it to run on the Mac, I adjusted the save/loading of variables.json to do it in the proper directory. I copied the characters.rpy from SugarDaddies because it was completely missing here.

OurFathers-EP0203-Beta-mac.zip

Grr. Apparently the characters.rpy from SugarDaddies is too old. It leads to crashes down the road.
At least it starts now! Well done. Looks like we have to wait for the updated characters file.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This one has the same problem. All the names are undefined, so it gives an error every time "Dee" speaks for example.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Some minor bugs like listed above, but overall not a bad start. Hoping for some spicy situations, good luck.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes