nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
It's only a very short demo, literally nothing new except Isabel getting her face remade (which was honestly a change for the worse imo)
Agreed I checked it out also and I think honestly the new look for all the characters are a downgrade I don't see why they decided to remake anything when the only thing they remade was worse designs on the characters I was expecting maybe gameplay or something else.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Agreed I checked it out also and I think honestly the new look for all the characters are a downgrade I don't see why they decided to remake anything when the only thing they remade was worse designs on the characters I was expecting maybe gameplay or something else.
Yeah and there was even a distinction between how the mother and Isabel looked before, but now they kinda just look the same. I think the gameplay is supposed to be remade too, just not currently in the demo, it practically just serves as a way to showcase the character redesign

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Yeah and there was even a distinction between how the mother and Isabel looked before, but now they kinda just look the same. I think the gameplay is supposed to be remade too, just not currently in the demo, it practically just serves as a way to showcase the character redesign
I hope they just rework the gameplay and hopefully they see our takes on wanting to revert to the original designs because the remake designs are not it.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
I hope they just rework the gameplay and hopefully they see our takes on wanting to revert to the original designs because the remake designs are not it.
Not gonna lie, I really don’t like the reworked design at all especially Isable, she kind of err well it's kind of hard to describe honestly if I had to choose between her and Granny, I pretty much prefer Granny current design than her. Again I don't mean to be rude just sharing my opinion that's all

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Not gonna lie, I really don’t like the reworked design at all especially Isable, she kind of err well it's kind of hard to describe honestly if I had to choose between her and Granny, I pretty much prefer Granny current design than her. Again I don't mean to be rude just sharing my opinion that's all
Oh no we all agree lol as much as I like some characters with short hair I don't think it fits isabel and she looks way more rough around the edges in the rework design like she a drug addict if I'm honest lol. Her original design made her just look like an older mature woman and I think her ponytail hair gave her even more charm but yeah idk I really hope they go back to original design everytime I go back on this forum and look at the rework designs on their itchio site I forget how rough it looks now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Xeapher
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes