Others - Completed - My Neighbor's Lonely Wife [Final] [Yasaniki]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Poundra'Mari

A stalker game, about a piece of shit who decide at the moment he saw his neighbor next door "This woman will be my bitc, I mean my wife, no mater if she has a husband or not, if she loves him or not, if she's lonely or not".
    A piece of shit who pass his time locked in his apartment dreaming of fucking his neighbor while masturbating and calling his feeling love.... Just like me without the neighbor thing... Life is unfair....
    Anyway, the MC is a piece of shit, if you didn't get it, and I would give it a 4 star if we didn't have all the crappy stalker thing.
    Why does Japaneses ero dev feel obligated to add these shitty things about stalking, forcing, abducting, raping, blackmailing, humiliating, enslaving and whatever dumb shit they find in the net. It's not because it's a ero game that they have to add the more depraved and immoral kinks possible in it. It seems like ero game is a synonym for incel game for them. So annoying !
    I just wanted a game where you seduced the girl next door, not a stalker simulation.
    Also, you grind a lot in this and practically nothing is explained. You have to figure out everything.
    Let's not be all negative, the MC is a stalker and have severe erotomania, but he's not a rapist (or I didn't get the scene). The sex scenes are interactive, not just some plain boring text and a CG. You can massage her and make her cum without using a dick. Unfortunately, they are not a lot of sex position. And again the grinding is rough, especially at the end.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vladd02

One of the good netori games without a harem.

The game itself is fairly short, like the story part. But the grind is somewhat there. For an easy win either memorize her schedule or just look through some guides in this thread.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

VenArk

Not bad, not bad at all. Thoroughly enjoyed it, a bit sad that the "immoral" ending bugged out and didn't allow me to write the commands in the "Messenger" app but nonetheless. Good game.

Pros
    -Good pace throughout the game
    -Cute Wifu
    -Not too grindy
    -Wholesome
    -Immoral :)

Cons
    -Could have been a bit more clearer on how much stat is required for last phase, got her lust too 900+ which was overkill since you needed 400 for both "intimacy" and "lust"
    -Sex scene variety, Vaginal sex only had one pose throughout almost the entire game.

All in all, a nice little game about corrupting a "loyal" Wife.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Annon-kun

There's no clear instruction on what you should be doing. Pretty grindy with no result whatsoever.
    There's a handful of players who are at lost and without progressing the main events of the story. Overall if you get stuck, its frustrating because you won't know what you're doing right and wrong at the same time.

I cannot speak about H scenes and art as well because im stuck.

Edit: Ok I got thru with the help of the community. So you CAN progress. But you need to unlock or see every encounter with her when you go out. Now go out there and find it. Good luck folks.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

nnjagnga333

It's a simple VN / schedule game with passable art, but the writing is done very well and the translation is not MTL. You choose to work, or find the wife to chat during each day to build relationship, and game mechanics are added as you progress.

The little details in this game are great - after she starts making meals for you, she no longer shops at the supermarket monday nights. So when she does go to the supermarket on saturdays, there's an after scene walking home where you carry her heavy grocery bags, because she's eating at home more often and making fewer trips. Lots of variations in things like how pent up you leave her after a massage, as well. There was a good deal of thought put into this game, and it is a nice slow corruption, but doesn't feel terribly grindy either. Really hits the netori button without feeling cliched.

Edit: Well the early game is great, and the writing is still pretty solid, but there is a pretty heavy chunk of pure grinding near the end of the game. Revised my review to a 4.