4.60 star(s) 55 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So I just finished playing chapter 3 and it seems the retarded girlfriend is about to cuck the beta MC and also his step sisters are gonna cuck him with the BBC neighboor. All that remains for the omega leftist MC is to enjoy sloppy seconds from the milf that is the neighbor's wife. I like where this is going.
If I may add a suggestion, please add the tag "graphic violence" and the option to murder all of them.
I thought this was a serious post until I saw the word "leftist"..

Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
I like this game but I feel like making every girl a slut who teases the MC makes most interactions between MC and the girls feel the same.

shinigami258

Jan 1, 2018
I like this game but I feel like making every girl a slut who teases the MC makes most interactions between MC and the girls feel the same.
Dude. It is only 3 chapters. You need to develop the relationship between the character and the MC and introduce the story to the player.
I play a lot of games and In my opinion, the direction and storytelling are extremely good with extremely good visual design. + It is an NTR game ofc there will be a lot of teasing. Vi is a loving gf but a horny slut. Maki is a dominant sister that is a huge slut that pushes your boundaries. Anya shy little sister that likes you and Maki. How are they the same?

4.60 star(s) 55 Votes