VN - Ren'Py - My New Girlfriend [Ch. 3] [CircleGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WatcherOnADuck

*The version at the time of writing the review is chapter two.*

I find that many NTS games lose players interest at certain points, which I will address next and tell you why the game is very promising.

This game is a kinetic novel. That it will be one story, without the ability to choose its direction. And that's great! Honestly, I'm tired(to excuse what is happening on the screen if there is no suitable choice, or if the author and I have a different understanding of the proposed choice) of playing games with "choices". I've been wanting to just be a reader of ONE, AMAZING, SOLID story for a long time. To my experience, the more a game tries to give choices and please everyone - the less coherent and interesting the story ends up being. And as of the end of the second chapter of the game, I think the author knows his stuff and we're in for a very hot story.

Defining the NT(R) genre has always been tricky. Even in the case of NTS there are, at least, two options for further division - a protagonist is turned on by the idea of LI(love interest) sleeping with others, or a protagonist is a pervert and wants to awaken LI's inner slut. And this is where the problem always happens, as the audience is again divided, and authors have to find excuses(ruining a plot) to please everyone. In the case of this game, the MC wants a slut girlfriend.

LI is a supressed closet pervert with a huge libido. Sex and relationship for her are two different things (someone in the comments wrote "why does she need a boyfriend?") And in the case of main couple they are both just perverts - he wants a slutty girlfriend and she wants to act like a slut(his slut), their relationship is a different matter. They really do care about it - there are a few moments where "lust mode" is abruptly turned off and the couple exchange views on what's going on. And that is great.

Again, who likes it, but often a main character's confession to his LI is presented as something one-sided, shameful, and wrong. In the case of the game this "confession" is pretty darn hot(for reasons written above)! Which is exactly why I think the author knows what he's writing about.

There are a lot of heroines in the game, which means there are a lot of ways to "unleash their inner slut" and that's awesome too. I'm following (/worrying about) the relationship of the main character couple, and I don't care what kind of debauchery the other girls get into - I'm all for it!

I'll also note, so far, that the plot doesn't position itself as some kind of drama with intense angst and heavy consequences. Personally, the game entertains me and make me horny with (un)/usual situations and unusual/hot ways of their progression, and it works for me.

I would also like to mention the nice and atmospheric music and hot (AI)artwork. All the scenes are on the same excellent level of writing, so there are no drops in interest during the game.

I highly recommend you give it a try(and support the developer, if you like)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KyddNox

Visually, it's really superb. The game is straight to the point, with intense sequences. Maybe too many unnecessary speeches at times, but I can imagine the game making sense in a few months/years' time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cockrocker99

Great game overall. It's one of the few games I can legitimately look past the AI artstyle since it's done so well. The great plotline also helps!

NTR games were quite stale recently and this is one I look forward to with each update now. The best part is that the dev is very relatively quick with the updates as well.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Taimaninlover

Finally, NTR with actual hot characters. It`s so damn hard finding good NTR content with hot characters that aren`t all just Milfs.
    Also, the dev seems to know how to write NTR scenes, nice .
    Hopefully future updates are just as good.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Miltoncito

Excellent game, I enjoyed it a lot.
    I really like the art and the style of play, I love the way the protagonist has some relevance and is not totally trash in this type of games like NTR, English is not my official language but I loved this game 5 stars
  6. 5.00 star(s)

thepaleblueyes

The style and substance of this game are it's two most appealing factors. However, it also seems that the development cycle behind it is quite efficient. This fact is likely due to the use of AI to create the game's art. I've never seen AI art in a game that is so well done, and equally as important - so consistent. A really impressive game with a seemingly bright future ahead of it. I've personally got my fingers crossed for some more NTR and interracial content, but I'll be here no matter what, ready for more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PsyDoggo

Please keep up with your work, I definetly need a good contestant for Bluring the walls. The art is glorious and and the characters are loveble, my advice to consider proper pacing for character/story development to make "The best NTR game ever", will you sufice?- the time will show ;) PS Have huge hopes and expectacions for this game.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Hana|GOAT

Don't normally play games like this (kinetic novels) so this will be a first.

A major pro of the game is the art. It looks incredible. Don't really care that it's AI.

The most glaring issue would be the grammar/dialogue. It's fairly rigid and needs some work in sounding more natural.

As for the whole NTS stuff...

I love the fact that Circle Games made the sharing/NTS consensual.

The weak/loser/idiot cuck shit are a dime a dozen.

The MC being handsome, well-endowed, and a willing participant adds an interesting twist.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jdsiis

One of the best NTS / Sharing games on the site!

The ai art is very well done and the girls are hot.

Some constructive criticism:

- the author writes a lot of the dialogue as if he was writing an academic paper. Please use some contractions!
    - the teasing / Sharing is almost always being pushed hard, which is great to an extent, but i found like I could have used a little breathing room
    - the mothers friend and family nts is pushed harder than I would like. I'm not a big fan of incest, would have rathered that one of the sisters was just her friend or something.

Other than that, the game is pretty much perfect! Can't wait for more
  10. 5.00 star(s)

LossilyA

One of the best AI Art and Story developement so far. The main character look hot and all the girls around him make me want to be at his place.
    I hope it gets some fucked up twist with the NTS/NTR ! Especialy seeing Vi beeing such a slut.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

bhz253

An excellent start, nice story for now and the creator is putting a lot of effort in this work !

Those who complain about AI art :Circle Game has to go over most of his pictures to reshape some details and add things, so it's not 0 effort and renders are the best proof of all that
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Konti

One of the best AI CG games! I'm looking forward to the continuation of the game! Very successful character models were chosen for this game. The locations are also beautiful. Good story! Very good art! HOT TOT HOT
  13. 4.00 star(s)

a1th3r

I generally like it. But I feel like the story is crowded with too many characters.(I'd say this is a criticism I have of most games though)

For example the girl from the gym. Does the story really need her? Will the dev take aside time to make a scene for her just because she's here now?
    I suggest just giving a generic sillhouette when you need a character to move the story along instead of coming up with a unique character everytime, even if it's just AI.

Regardless, looking forward to where this is going.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Machete

On the positive side, the AI art for this game is very very very good, and the scenes are hot enough.

But that's it. The story is trite, the situations are trite, dialogs are boring as fuck, MC's omnipresent thoughs just state the obvious. Of course the 40kg MC has the hots for mommy.

Nothing much to see here.
    Dev seems proficient though. I'd love to see him working on some more interesting project, hopefully with a decent script.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

DiePuppe

Good stuff.

I was waiting for chapter 2 before writing a review on here, as the 1st chapter was a bit short and had a few grammar errors here and there. Good to see it's sorted out, for the most part.

It's the first AI art game that has me in awe, it hits just right and is very consistent.

The writing is pretty casual, it simply works and feels relatable. It's also very erotic with just the right amount of tension, very few games manage that this well.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

Fuck, this game is a masterpiece
    when I play it, my body shakes with it, it is so exciting and fun
    I officially fell in love with this game
    its art is wonderful, I can say this 1000 times
    MC and FMC have wonderful looks and personalities
    other girls and milfs are wonderful inside this game too(both appearance and personality)
    The writing is wonderful. We are not on the side of long and boring writings.
    MC's speech is not like losers. He is professional. You enjoy his dialogues. The girls enjoy his words.
    The story is wonderful, its story is not a boring vanilla story like most other games
    the atmosphere is wonderful
    and there are many other things about this game that I can say are wonderful

I have only three big wish:

1: I hope NTS Do not become NTR! Even the idea that fmc will betray or lie to mc or break up (and other NTR implementation methods) makes the value of this game very low despite all these strengths, because half of the fun of this game is due to deep and romantic relationship between MC and FMC (If you want to do this, please separate these two paths completely, i personally have no problem then)

2: I haven't finished the update yet, it's so good that I don't want it to end soon! The second thing is that I hope that the incest relationship will be formed first, that is, the two step-sis and step-mom will enter into a relationship with MC, then NTS will happen, because all 3 are very hot, I really want them to be mine, then I share it with others
    ----
    the second thing I said may have a problem because this game is not a harem game, MC has a girlfriend and they both love each other, if MC enters into a romantic relationship with his sister, he has betrayed fmc.
    My main wish is for MC to have a lot of sex with two step-sis and step-mom because all three are very hot, at least fuck them as much as their boyfriends, so it is not considered cheating because their relationship is only sexual (like FMC's relationship with other men).

3: I am now where fmc buys clothes and shows them to mc and sai,so far we didn't have a choice, please add a choice because it makes the game much more enjoyable, if there is little or no choice, we feel it is not a game, it is a manga or manhwa, but when there are many choices, it is much easier to self-inserting and enjoy much more, another advantage of many choices is that it makes MC more valuable, for example, when buying, mc have the option to allow sai to see more or not , and other benefits

overall score: 100 out of 100
  17. 5.00 star(s)

JohnSmith3216

What makes a story is not the source of the art, but the actually writing and plot. And so far the story is fantastic. No choices yet, but I hope they come in the future. I look forward to what they do next
  18. 5.00 star(s)

JuanPabloII

This game is a prime example of AIs superiority over hand drawn pictures. The only 2dcg game that I consider prettier by far is something unlimited and nostalgia plays a big part here.

The plot so far is just another cuckold, 70iq bf and some slutty girls which is fine for me as long as the art is good.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

kristo0086

One of the best Netorase games. Gorgeous characters are hot scenes of sex and teasing. The game is very unpredictable, different scenes make the game very hot. The author of the game tried very hard to make a high-quality product.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

lewd_boy

Amazing artwork and potential for the story. Vi charater is very well drawn, extremely sexy. Would be great to see wincest, sharing & ntr route being expanded.
    Looking forward for the next release. Hope the dev doesn't abandon the game.