4.50 star(s) 75 Votes

ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
Hi everyone, it's possible that this game doesn't run on JoiPlay or I'm doing something wrong?
I do not honestly know what JoiPlay is, but there were some comments regarding issues with it on the creator's Discord Server :

1721847110001.png

Edit : Looks like Joiplay is an app to play HTML, RPG Maker or RenPy games on Android ; you might indeed need some additional plugins to make it work.

Last edited:

redshiftasdfasdf

Dec 3, 2019
my only gripe with this game is that girlsmirk.mp3 and and girlsigh.mp3 are overused.
story and art are great. the ai art is surprisingly consistent.

Reactions: abirvg

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
my only gripe with this game is that girlsmirk.mp3 and and girlsigh.mp3 are overused.
story and art are great. the ai art is surprisingly consistent.
The audio file for the girlsmirk.mp3 was replaced with a better sound, a shorter and not so loud laugh that blenda perfectly with the games music, increasing the the audio experience of the game, this change is already implemented and will be released on chapter 3

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
sp Is that a YES to posting some, but interfering with the main plot of course
I have no problem with it, I can't stop you from doing it, I can only thank you for asking my opinion. Since I don't own this platform I will never tell people what to post or not, I am not that type of person. Spread love, spread hate, spread art, be free. People might spoil chapter 3 early here as well, does it hurt me on Patreon? Absolutly. Do I judge people for doing it? No. This is a pirate forum, I am just glad and thankfull for everyone that gives the game a try. If you liked it enough to create fan-art I give you double thank you :)

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I have no problem with it, I can't stop you from doing it, I can only thank you for asking my opinion. Since I don't own this platform I will never tell people what to post or not, I am not that type of person. Spread love, spread hate, spread art, be free. People might spoil chapter 3 early here as well, does it hurt me on Patreon? Absolutly. Do I judge people for doing it? No. This is a pirate forum, I am just glad and thankfull for everyone that gives the game a try. If you liked it enough to create fan-art I give you double thank you :)
We need a separate thread for the fan-art to take its focus.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes